Just spotted an R8

micko2602

Reaction score
Was on my way to a screwfix in Northshields on Thursday night and on the back of a low loader outside a bodyshop was an AUdi R8. I had seen pics before but never close up. Don't think it was damaged, just there getting polished up for the showroom I imagine.
There were 3 blokes slavering over the engine, and they failed to spot the busty brunettte walking on the otherside of the road.
Very nice car, but id prefer to test drive the brunette.

Did it have the carbonfibre blades behind the doors?

I like them!

Salesbloke at my stealership told me that now there's a massive waiting list for the carbon option because somebody has bought up the next few months European supply of carbonfibre.

Maybe he was just trying to encourage me to buy the R8 they had in stock that we were looking over. Because I'm really going to do that, while I'm in there with my 7 year old A6 avant!

R8's smart though.

Was followed by one of these down to Bristol the other day - the LED driving lights really do make the thing look mean in your rear view mirror!! Absolutely goregeous car!

Didn't get the chance to look at it in much detail (brunette on onside remember) did look good even sitting on the back of a lorry