Just smashed up my car!

When I crashed my first A3 (Only accident Id ever had) I had 4 years no claime bonus through Tesco, they only took a year off the no claims after the accident so I had 3 years no claims to take with me when I left them a few weeks back.
As for the car, to look it it it wasnt a hell of a lot of damage but the insurance company wrote it off as they only do quotes replacing whats needed with genuine Audi parts. I think they quoted something like £11k for the repair work and valued the car at £10k ish so wrote it off. When I went to the yard it was taken to to remove my personal belongings they said the car had been sold to a scrappy who`d get it back on the road for £3-4k at the most using second hand parts etc... was gutting but i dont think Id like to have it back knowing I crashed it.
Anyway heres a pic of it to compare what youve done to yours as theres nothing up for us too look at.
This was a write off...
photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

On the second picture it looks like you've pushed to wheel back in which case your looking at a subframe and possible jigging of the subframe mounting points - very expensive!!

Mine isn't as bad, just front end and one wing, no steering damage ect...
The guy from the repair shop seems to think from previous knowledge that it'll be repaired as the car is worth around 10K,
they need anything from 60%-80% repair cost of the vehicle costs to write it off.
There isn't 6k of damage to mine.