Just purchased the A3 E tron on a 65 plate and chopped in my S3.

oldoiler

Reaction score
Hampshire coastal traffic is so slow and I started to pick up tickets so decided to go with the hybrid our mileage is also very low now we are retired
Will resurrect my DTUK when warranty runs out in September!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Sandra
Hampshire coastal traffic is so slow and I started to pick up tickets so decided to go with the hybrid our mileage is also very low now we are retired
Will resurrect my DTUK when warranty runs out in September!

Following from above.....
First week, have taken the g children to school on battery power for the first week ( using ev hold whilst going longer trips). System takes some getting used to was surprised that you can go up to 75mph on battery power albeit at a very reduced range, full charge seems to take only 2 1/2 hrs from a 13 amp socket too.
Will be doing a trip to Cambridge end of this month so will be interesting to see how that goes

I too have just bought one 66 plate FaceLift absolutely loving it ! Wanted a golf GTE but they are like hens teeth with any sensible spec. How are you finding the range . I have not had it go over 26-27 on a full change and the actual range appears to be significantly shorter. I am also finding the ride a little bit soft and bouncy , admittedly my last car was a SAAB Aero which wa very very hard .

I too have just bought one 66 plate FaceLift absolutely loving it ! Wanted a golf GTE but they are like hens teeth with any sensible spec. How are you finding the range . I have not had it go over 26-27 on a full change and the actual range appears to be significantly shorter. I am also finding the ride a little bit soft and bouncy , admittedly my last car was a SAAB Aero which wa very very hard .

Similar range to, but driving is different ask me in a months time!
Mines done 55k with full service history, still trying to get my head around the gizmos and the fact I can setup via my laptop but can’t access my smart phone ?!?

Mine only has 15k on it , so I’m guessing it is normal .... You have to allow accès to the car with myAudi on the web there is also an app for your phone ... what exactly isn’t working ?

Mine only has 15k on it , so I’m guessing it is normal .... You have to allow accès to the car with myAudi on the web there is also an app for your phone ... what exactly isn’t working ?

Phone app locks me out, perhaps you can have only one connection?

I have access from the app and any laptop I log into myAudi have you signed all the agreements on myAudi on the laptop ? You then have to put an activation pin from the website into the mmi ....

Just out of interest how does it compare to an S3 acceleration and torque wise the car to me feels faster than the spec sheet suggests

I have access from the app and any laptop I log into myAudi have you signed all the agreements on myAudi on the laptop ? You then have to put an activation pin from the website into the mmi ....

What sort of SIM are you using in your mmi plus

Just out of interest how does it compare to an S3 acceleration and torque wise the car to me feels faster than the spec sheet suggests

It’s not has quick, but the power to weight is better in the S3 300ps vis 212ps?

The one that is built into the car ! You should get an indefinite data service from Audi as they can’t figure out how to charge for it.

Yeah defiantly a built in sim with my car which is a FL car it comes with 36months of access for the myAudi connected services and as far as I understand indefinite access to the e-torn specific services there is a page somewhere in the MMI which will give you the expireary dates for the different services .

But from what I have read on here in other posts if you phone up Audi to extend your service they will do it for free as they have no system to charge for it ...

Yeah defiantly a built in sim with my car which is a FL car it comes with 36months of access for the myAudi connected services and as far as I understand indefinite access to the e-torn specific services there is a page somewhere in the MMI which will give you the expireary dates for the different services .

But from what I have read on here in other posts if you phone up Audi to extend your service they will do it for free as they have no system to charge for it ...

Many thanks will contact Audi on Monday

Just had a look if you go to Audi connect in the MMI press the left soft key then choosing information scroll to data plans then press the right soft key (the +) then select licence periods you will see when all of the licenses expire

IMG 3886IMG 3887IMG 3888

Just had a look if you go to Audi connect in the MMI press the left soft key then choosing information scroll to data plans then press the right soft key (the +) then select licence periods you will see when all of the licenses expire

View attachment 155193View attachment 155194View attachment 155195

Yes I’ve seen some of that, but when I picked up the car no sim was installed hence my confusion!!. Something to check with second hand vehicles perhaps?

There is an embedded sim ( hard wired not swappable ) in the MMI Unit and then there is also a sim slot which you can add your own sim. You can choose in the connection manager what you want to use for what services I believe .

Reactions: oldoiler