Just purchase my new Car !

Smudge973

Reaction score
Hi Chaps, Just bought a 3 month old A4 2.0T Sline with 2 tone leather in Blue. Cant wait til next weekend. I'm sure this has been asked before, but what kind of MPG can I really expect on the motorway ? All comments will be appreciated. I'll post some pictures in the next week.

Sounds great!

MPg wise I reckon 28-30 mpg?

Lucky sod. My company INSISTS that I have to have the 2.0TDI.

And leather! Sounds great - hope you enjoy!

I was really torn between the TDi and TFsi but I thought what the hell, it's only money at the pumps and I'll use my pushbike if I'm stuck.... Don't think i'll sleep tonight, saying that, think this week will be a long one.

Torn? Trust me on this, the TFSI is a much nicer car to drive. You won't regret that decision.

tfsi all day long, but think they got the expensive taste for the old go go juice they want feeding on super unleaded
filled mine today £106 ltr what a joke, cheapest I have seen is £101 ltr
BP got a tenner out of me at that pump.

This week will fly, keep phoning the dealer and chase them, you really don't want last minute syndrome

HELP, I STILL CANT SLEEP !!! I WANT MY CAR... I'm a kid and Christmas is coming.

Pick it up on Thursday after work, gosh that will be a long day. Come on chaps tell me how you all love your Tfsi engine !

Evening mate
Great engine tons of power!! I remember driving this for the first time, they hadn't put the T badge on the back, well I went down the road had to stop and lift the bonnet couldn't work why it was so Fast..!!!
Remember FSI love Super though!!! I seem to keep going on about super..I came out of a diesel Allroad into the RS Mate.! I always knew they drank it like going out of fashion but this takes the pee..Lead foot syndrom has layed off abit now.

Any FSI T great car you will not be dissapointed..did I mention they like super!!

Enjoy

3 days to go...chase the dealer though..sales are known to leave everything to last minute.

I have a 2.0 FSi at the moment on a 53 plate, it's been a great car, but not exactly the quickest car. My sons go-kart is quicker off the mark and he is only 6 ;-). You are supposed to put optimax (98ron) in the fsi non turbo also and to be honest you really feel the difference in that so I can only guess in the Tfsi it's ever better. I STILL CANT SLEEP, anyone have a time machine ?

I know how you feel I had to wait 3 days then got the RS for the weekend but the airbag light came on so they took it back in to repair Boo Hoo Boo Hoo

Got it back all working and loving it

The Turbo makes tons of Dif..

Well not long to wait now only 48hrs ish I guess...Sleep like your a kid and the next day comes quicker!!

WHAY !!!!! - Yes it's here hence no reply for a few days, been busy. Been to Essex for a weeding and it was great fun. Coming home today on the a1 there was a BMW on my **** approaching a roundabout. at I came off the roundabout, foot to the floor and I left him for dead.. he he he. The economy is fine. 260 miles then filled up, £29 which I thought was ok, back in a mo, just going to look at it again...;-)

glad you got it and enjoying it that is what it is all about.
Some guy in a saxo vts tried it on with this morning....Bye Bye...!!! wolf in sheeps clothing...he had no chance..not even a sniff very funny..his car was prob worth more then mine with all the cr_p he had on it..!!!

Enjoy the TURBO..!

you holding back on the pics then???

Ain't taken any yet to be honest. I will take some tomorrow and organise. Do I just host them on something like photobucket ?

think so, i'm not the best person to ask really

It's a sunny day, I'll get the camera out and add some pics to my gallery.
I'll pou a note on here when there up.

looking good!!!
Tints would be nice on that!

Well I wish you well to use it...Enjoy!!

Nice car .......there is no better feeling than burning off a Beemer:racer:

Hiya, great to hear about you new car. My wife has just given the OK to order a 2.0T S-Line Special Edition (you know what these woman are like).

I am undecided with the colour. Black was my first choice but there is the issue of cleaning it every week, and lets be honest, it only lasts a week. Or, there is Mauritius blue but I cannot say I've seen one yet in that colour. Any chance of posting some pics anyone?

Should I consider a used Quattro or a new 2wd?

Take a look in my Gallery. Mauritus blue was not even in my mind, then when I seen the car it looked so good. Eveyone has commented how nice the colour is.

Hi, It looks great!!! I'm 99% sure on blue but I'm also keen to see a car in lava grey so I can rule it out. Any pics anyone?