Just picked up my S3

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
It didn't happen unless you post photos black edition = black styling package?

jaypers777

Yeah......photos here of new car or instant ban by the mods. :busted cop:

Simon L

Gold Supporter

see-no-evil-know-no-evil.jpg

glospete

S32B

Hi and welcome, we need pics :)

My sister recently bought a white edition KA with black alloys...they also did a black edition in black and black alloys.....totally irrelevant but hey ho :)

Simon L

Gold Supporter
I think it's a ghost S3. Too long for pics.

...................on a quick posts to length of membership calculation I predict pics will follow aprox 9 days after OP's last post..........................:whistle2:

(and yes I'm aware that I'm completely sad and devoid of anything better to do right now) lol

pburv

...................on a quick posts to length of membership calculation I predict pics will follow aprox 9 days after OP's last post..........................:whistle2:

(and yes I'm aware that I'm completely sad and devoid of anything better to do right now) lol
Your not the only one Simon. I'm doing exactly the same..lol
Will be going out this afternoon to take some pics of a couple of bridges...how sad is that....:whistle2:

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Your not the only one Simon. I'm doing exactly the same..lol
Will be going out this afternoon to take some pics of a couple of bridges...how sad is that....:whistle2:

Looking forward to some really arty farty pics Paul don't let us down. ;)

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Bridges? WTF!

It's quite simple Scott............Paul is a complete and utter nerd (even worse than Rob) lol

.........or is it the next challenge in have some fun in yer 8V.......................I forget now :whistle2:

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Your a fine one to talk ...Cheeky bu**er..:whistle2:

Come on mate no point in denying it......................do I have to show everyone that selfie you sent me enjoying yer second favourite hobby?................................ :whistle2:

general.jpg

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Hey guys, I just picked up my R8 V10 Plus , in Florett Silver Pearl Metallic.

You my friend have been on the old magic mushrooms again.............................:whistle2: lol

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Still no pics lol :)

......ok the book is open now, what's coming first Ally's pics or a bona fide UK RS3 sedan?

.........who fancies a tenner on the sedan? lol