JUST PICKED UP MY CAR

Dazmo

Reaction score
Just picked up my Audi A4 3.0 V6 TDI S-LINE QUATTRO (233BHP) from audi and i have to say i cant stop smiling :hubbahubba:

Quattro is amazing especially in the rain dont know how ive lived without this, the engine is simply fanastic very very quick and feels super smooth.

Will add some more pics tommorow. :yahoo:

dscf0360.jpg

dscf0361.jpg

dscf0365111r.jpg

dscf0366.jpg

Quattro is amazing especially in the rain dont know how ive lived without this, the engine is simply fanastic very very quick and feels super smooth.

You will be able to slide out into gaps in the traffic that were previously impossible :)

Car looks lovely :cool:

You will be able to slide out into gaps in the traffic that were previously impossible :)

Car looks lovely :cool:

Yeah already done that lol, this thing goes round the parts other cars wont like the inside of a slippery wet roundabout!!

looks nice, I like the BBS alloys, any plans or is it staying standard ?

..looks superb mate.....best colour too.. Mauritius?
Nice touch by the dealer keeping it covered after cleaning too.
Which dealer was it btw?
JohnyT

Wow she looks great! I love the BBS wheels:drool:

What plans have you got for it?

Congrats Dazmo,

Great looking car and I like the BBS rims on it; looking forward to see some profile shots. Very capable engine too - great choice. :racer:

Looking good there, cracking colour ;)

yeap agree with rest, very very nice colour, mauritius blue was mu frist choice when i was looking from my b7 avant but couldnt find one the way i wanted it at the time

Glad you guys pointed out what alloys they are because ive being trying to figure it out for a while! lol

Wow she looks great! I love the BBS wheels:drool:

What plans have you got for it?

Thanks mate, would be even better if it actually stopped raining!! :mad:

The car is having a remap next friday a my first mod!