Facelift Just picked up my ara blue s3

Muggles190

Reaction score
Just swapped my 8p s3 for an s-tronic 2017 ara blue s3 . Picked it up this morning and I’m impressed. It holds the road a lot better than my previous s3 and has a great sound. It has mag ride with a noticeable difference between dynamic and comfort

56bc664dc62f7d6559aba97b874f13b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Leevr, Sepangbeast and 17 others
Best colour, look forward to seeing some more pics.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg and Muggles190
Just swapped my 8p s3 for an s-tronic 2017 ara blue s3 . Picked it up this morning and I’m impressed. It holds the road a lot better than my previous s3 and has a great sound. It has mag ride with a noticeable difference between dynamic and comfort

Welcome to team Ara :thumbs up:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
You might find that the auto mag ride is a good compromise between dynamic and comfort. This IMO is that dynamic is too harsh for most city roads ( great on good twisty roads) and comfort is a wee bit bouncy ( great for speed bumps)
Enjoy you new car...nice colour by the way :whistle2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
You might find that the auto mag ride is a good compromise between dynamic and comfort. This IMO is that dynamic is too harsh for most city roads ( great on good twisty roads) and comfort is a wee bit bouncy ( great for speed bumps)
Enjoy you new car...nice colour by the way :whistle2:

Most surprising thing so far was how planted it feels on corners. The 8p I just replaced had bad cornering characteristics. I’ll keep an eye on each setting. Does the mag ride adjust automatically if left in auto?

No bad....No bad at all......Ara is a lovely colour......

Reactions: Tom.H and Muggles190
Nice Car like the wheels !!!

Reactions: Muggles190
Looks great AND the sun is shining too :rock:

Reactions: Jassyo06

Looks great mate, is it the Black Edition? Wheels look good as well :)

Looks great mate, is it the Black Edition? Wheels look good as well :)

Yeah it’s a black edition , the black trim goes well with the colour , nice to have a bit of noise when you put your foot down aswell!

Reactions: MattSedg, S32B, Sepangbeast and 1 other person
Beautiful colour love all the Audi blues mine Sepang

Reactions: MattSedg

@Muggles190 - S3 SB looking fab buddy!
Liking the colour & 19's