Just picked my new car up! Love it :)

AAD44H

Reaction score
First ever Audi, came from a BMW M135i and tbh I'm pleasantly surprised!

IMG 0637
IMG 0638

Reactions: Eigdoog, Simon L, CJ92 and 10 others
Looks good :D

What surprises you about the transition :p

To be honest the only thing was the 6cyl down to 4cyl. I think it handles really well, i love the noise of the pop on upshift and I've already felt the difference that quattro makes during everyday driving. RWD is great fun but only in the right conditions on the right day!

To be honest the only thing was the 6cyl down to 4cyl. I think it handles really well, i love the noise of the pop on upshift and I've already felt the difference that quattro makes during everyday driving. RWD is great fun but only in the right conditions on the right day!
The real question is, which one is quicker ??

Reactions: Gazjs
I also had an m135i.
On a dry day, the m135i is a fair bit quicker, it really pulls hard right across the rev range.

But on anything but a dry day, the S3 is the much better car, thats why I bought one!

Nice. I'm doing this crossover in June when my s3 arrives.

They are ******* awesome cars aren't they?! Not bored with mine yet after a year.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and AAD44H
Really nice and congrats! First Audi for me too and it's gonna take something monumental to prise me away :)

I'm guessing Misano?? (although losing count of the number of times I've got this wrong!! )

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Really nice and congrats! First Audi for me too and it's gonna take something monumental to prise me away :)

I'm guessing Misano?? (although losing count of the number of times I've got this wrong!! )

Looks extremely like flat paint mate....lol

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Nice car and nice house you got there - need to get one of the servants to give it a wash !!

Reactions: Simon L
I too have had 3 x M135 and without a doubt the Mlite sounds better and is faster on a dry day but the S3 offers much more of a better package on the whole - love your car in red and welcome to the Forum. All a friendly bunch but can be a bit brand biased

I too have had 3 x M135 and without a doubt the Mlite sounds better and is faster on a dry day but the S3 offers much more of a better package on the whole - love your car in red and welcome to the Forum. All a friendly bunch but can be a bit brand biased

Only sum members are biased, l on the other hand am perfectly honest say it how it is,and as far BMW are concerned l would'nt be seen ever in one...but hey ho we all live and learn

Looks extremely like flat paint mate....lol

50/50 chance and he comes up short again!! lol

I should get one of James Nesbitt's lucky wrist bands!!

Not all of us are biased ...I use to like other makes.....
ijeqwan5.gif
each to there own..

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
50/50 chance and he comes up short again!! lol

I should get one of James Nesbitt's lucky wrist bands!!
Some days are gems other days are diamonds mate....lol...l maybe even wrong.....red is red in photos eh...?

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
Yep, am not biased either I just don't like the competition at all.

..........if I did I'd have bought one wouldn't I...................duh!!

Reactions: pburv

You guessed it, its Misano, just awful iPhone pics!

Nice car and nice house you got there - need to get one of the servants to give it a wash !!

Don't worry i will be giving it a full detail shortly as its covered in swirls! Whoever detailed it at Audi needs to be shot!

Reactions: Rob2k68
Welcome, perhaps the best A3 range colour.

Reactions: AAD44H