just picked her up 2012 A3 2.0TQ black edition (pics)

RedlineRob

Reaction score
I decided not to wait for the new A3 and stick to having one of the last A3 wagons the USA might ever see. So I sold my old A3 back in December 2011 and ordered a 2012 A3. Its been 6 months, but well worth the wait.

Here is a pic of my last ride 2006 Audi A3 2.0T color murano green with Full S3 body kit and some other things :rolleyes:

Screenshot2011-12-07at23520PM.png

here some pics of my new 2012 A3 Quattro Ti package ibis white :) by the way im located in San Francisco CA,

rob7.jpg

rob6.jpg

rob5.jpg

rob4.jpg

rob2.jpg

rob1.jpg

the to do list

APR k04 TSI
APR intake
S3 intercooler
Bilstien coilovers or H&R's
S3 breaks
window tints

Loving the wheels on your old car.....what are they?

P.S the new one is smart also :)

Both cars are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us. :) x

Hi Rob! It's always nice to see Audi's from 'across the pond' and both of yours look totally stunning. Cool pics of even cooler cars! :wub: xx

Both cars look great.

Is there any chance you could post a colour picture of your old one, I am interested to see what green it was :icon_thumright:

those old wheels look awesome!! ****** to clean though!!

Let the mods start..flat bottom steering wheel?

those old wheels look awesome!! ****** to clean though!!

Let the mods start..flat bottom steering wheel?

That's odd, my black edition 2012 came with flat bottom steering wheel. Difference between UK/US models I guess.

Congrats on the new car it looks lovely. Look forward to see what you do with this :thumbsup:
Like the old car as well minus the S3 badge :p As other have said any more photos? Not seen many A3 in the same colour as your old car.

so no flat bottom steering wheel, And no tinted windows on the american black edition versions? or is this an extra?

Hey guys thanks for the replies, much appreciated

so as requested here are some photos of my old car, the wheels were O.Z. superterturismos LM's in mat silver, the color of the car is Murano green

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

So something i have realized in the states i guess we didn't get the flat botton wheel and are windows dont come tinted,

but one thing i found interesting is the black package its called a Titanium package in the states. And when you add the Titanium package you automatically get a S-line package as well

what do you guys think as far as ride comfort goes H&R or Bilstien coilovers?

Lovely colour :hubbahubba:, I can't say I have seen anything like that before.

Looking forward to seeing what mods you choose for the new car :icon_thumright: