Just painted my brake caliper (Sline)

Eddie

Reaction score
I bought from ebay. http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-S-Line-brake-caliper-decals-Sticker-TQ-x5_W0QQitemZ190306923427QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2c4f2d33a3&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301:1|293:2|294:30

and I am very satisfied whit the result the brake calipers does look much more fanzy. let me know what you guys think

671972_0b4pf1.jpg

671973_5lg6yq.jpg

671974_plj1um.jpg

671976_to47yt.jpg

looks good have you got a link to the badges ??

Doh ...sorry mate looks good though... I may change mine to black

Doh ...sorry mate looks good though... I may change mine to black

Yea I think black is a very discret and doesent show off that much but whit the sline sticker it looks very nice. or porsche sticker :p

looks wicked - without meaning to sound like an idiot, how difficult was it? :)
and do you have any trouble with 19" alloys?

Yes seems that you have the right area to put a sticker on those brakes have you change them or is it audi?

Nice like them - think it might be time to add the decal to mine
DSC00016.jpg

looks wicked - without meaning to sound like an idiot, how difficult was it? :)
and do you have any trouble with 19" alloys?

Yes I do have some problems whit the rear it touches when the car is fully loaded and bumpy roads. But it is becuase I have 235/35/19 I should have chosen 225/35/19.

No it wasent difficult at all I put the brakes into a blästringsskåp (on swedish, dont know the eng word for it. blowing sand on the brake in cabinet if you know what a mean) then just paint whit some hi temp color and put the sticker on place very easy and took me like 4hours to do.

Great job Eddie - did mine last week
21l8l53.jpg

although after seeing yours i might be changing them !!

How much for the brake conversion mate , And do they stop you good, better than sline

They are Audi but yes I did change them (A3 3.2 Quattro 345mm same as S3)

Yeah what paint did u use mate, it doesnt look to glossy and I like it! Looks good mate, nice car

How much for the brake conversion mate , And do they stop you good, better than sline

I got a 345mm setup a while back & yes they do stop alot better now, saved my bacon when I should have been concentrating more, if you're confident enough to fit yourself then you'll be happy with, I actually changed my brake fluid at same time for new aswell.

The R32, S3 & 3.2 all share the same brake system, the S3 has a slight aesthetical difference, but interms of discs, pads, caliper etc they are all the same as I spoke with ATE in Germany who make them & assured me no difference, so if you see a set of the other cars then should fit fine on the A3, I use 18's without any probs

Took a while to find a set of Calipers - but when I did.

Calipers disc and pads £100 (ebay) discs and pads scrapped
New gen Audi discs pr £80 + £9.99
Gen Audi pads £46
Splash guards (pair) £13
Pipes x2 £14
Halfords brake paint £5.99
Total £269