- Comfort Package
- Delete Model And Technology Dsgn At Rear
- Electric Lumbar Support - Front Seats
- Interior Light Package
- Open Sky Panoramic Sunroof
- Satellite Navigation Sys-sd Card Bsd
- Dab Digital Radio
- Through Load Facility

Expect delivery in late March/ early April 2013!

Reactions: I oOEddOo I, A3_Black_Edition and Vertigo1
Excellent! I'm hoping to place my order on the 1st of Dec! Exactly the same, except in Brilliant Black and I must say you have a fair few more extras than myself though! Must have easily cost you over 35k! I have a feeling I'm going to be like a kid at Christmas when I get the deposit down, how about yourself?

I just posted this link on another post regarding my purchace, I've found the tyres for £108 here http://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-details/pirelli-pzero-rosso-225-40-r18-92-y-xl. Hope that helps. All the best, hope you enjoy it when she turns up!

Congrats! - Looks a good spec although I'm a bit puzzled why you didn't go for the tech pack too?

Congrats! - Looks a good spec although I'm a bit puzzled why you didn't go for the tech pack too?

I'm fortunate that this is a company car. The SD card Sat Nav is free on Sportbacks at the moment, so that's why it is included. The tech pack is too expensive!

Ah right I see. Company car here too :)

I actually thought the tech pack was quite reasonably priced at circa £1.5k - when I specced it on my current 8P3 it was more like £2k!