1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues - 21/07/18

Please accept our apologies for difficulties you may be experiencing using the site today.
    We are aware of a technical issue and are working to resolve it. There may be more brief outages; we will aim to keep disruption to a minimum, but unfortunately some is inevitable in order to resolve the issue with minimum delay.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Just ordered: New TT

allanmb Jun 26, 2018

1. allanmb

allanmb Well-Known Member Team Tango Audi S3 quattro

My girlfriend has just ordered a new TT so I thought I'd come and say hi since I will be frequenting this section of ASN now! Apparently the model we've chosen doesn't have a build week yet but hopefully it will be here for the 1st of September. We've opted for the 1.8 petrol, S-Tronic in Scuba Blue with Tech Pack advanced, and Comfort & Sound pack :)

q5man and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

It will look amazing in Scuba Blue. It’s one of those colours that changes in the light. So looking forward to see it. Hope the wait is not to long for your wife. :)

allanmb likes this.