Facelift Just ordered my new S3.........

Richierich37

Reaction score
Evening guys,

As my title says I'm going to be joining you S3 owners shortly!...... So I've signed up here to read more about them and hopefully find things out to prepare myself before it arrives?! This is what I've spec'd.......

S3 Sportback
S-tronic
Navarra blue metallic
Fine Nappa embossed leather
Super sport seats
Audi Parking System Plus
Folding Mirrors with Auto dimming
Hill hold assist
Privacy Glass
Red Brake Calipers
Bang & Olufsen Sounds

I'm PXing my 2014 VW Golf GTD in against it and TBH really looking forward to the change.........hope it's going to be a massive difference in performance?!?! Audi have said I should receive it this side of the new year but will confirm soon.

Cheers Richie.......

Reactions: S3_RYAN, pburv, S3 Turbo and 5 others
Good evening and welcome. Nice spec! :)

Reactions: pburv and Richierich37
Hi Richie, welcome to Audi-sport.net. That's a nice spec. Enjoy the forum

Reactions: pburv, Gordo77 and Richierich37
Hello Richie, congrats :nogarors4::s3addict:

Reactions: pburv, Scottyg and Richierich37
Thanks guys, I should have said I'm from Glasgow.....:salute:

Reactions: S3_RYAN, pburv, Sandra and 2 others
Welcome, nice spec you have gone for. Just ordered S3 sportback too in Ibis White, looking at December delivery too finger crossed. Based along the road in Falkirk. Enjoy when it arrives.

Reactions: S3_RYAN, pburv, Gordo77 and 1 other person
Welcome along Richie. Nice to see another Scottish member. Very nicely specced S3. Time will fly by.

Reactions: S3_RYAN, pburv, Sandra and 3 others
God another ****** Glaswegian....Welcome to the clan!...I trust that you bought it from Audi Glasgow and from Jassy's son

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, Richierich37, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Welcome to Audi Sport Net.

You'll love the S3 - remember to put up pictures!

I am sure you will love it, almost same spec as me. If you are half as happy as i am you will be ok.

I have a mk7 gtd and an s3 facelift, you won't be disappointed!

God another ****** Glaswegian....Welcome to the clan!...I trust that you bought it from Audi Glasgow and from Jassy's son

Iol, l have never come across any of his customers on here.... That l know of.....but he has sold a few S3's in past few weeks,that l do know lol

Cheers guys, yes after shopping around and various quotes I finalised the deal at Glasgow Audi. The salesman was Gary Boyd but was dealing with his boss Neenoss (sp?)
:sos:

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
I get the impression that there are loads of us Scots on here. I am from Motherwell.

Reactions: pburv, Richierich37, Sandra and 1 other person
May have bumped into you then in the Palace back in the day!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Richierich37
I get the impression that there are loads of us Scots on here. I am from Motherwell.
Yes there are lots of us. There is members list in small events section

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Richierich37
May have bumped into you then in the Palace back in the day!
Was a regular in there every weekend back in the late 90s....deary me that long ago.... Lol

Reactions: Daytonapig, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
Was a regular in there every weekend back in the late 90s....deary me that long ago.... Lol

Think you mean 70's mate..................lol

2.jpg

Reactions: Daytonapig, Richierich37, pburv and 3 others
But not far from the truth either saw that film 13 times in the Flix..... I was 13 years old....l think lol

Reactions: Daytonapig, Sandra, pburv and 1 other person
Yer so predictable mate.....knew that was coming a mile away..... Lol

That's a true wingman, knowing the other's moves before it happens mate..........I've clocked a fair few of yours in the past!! ;)

............am just killing time before the next hospital visit, spent nearly all weekend there tbh. Me poor missus' 50th has got well n truly ballsed up................such is life, just wanna get me little lassie home!! :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
I remember you from the John Travolta photo. Could never forget that suit!
Small world I went to the Palace every now and again between 96 to about early 2000's.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Jassyo06
That's a true wingman, knowing the other's moves before it happens mate..........I've clocked a fair few of yours in the past!! ;)

............am just killing time before the next hospital visit, spent nearly all weekend there tbh. Me poor missus' 50th has got well n truly ballsed up................such is life, just wanna get me little lassie home!! :)

Feel for you mate its just natural to worry had a few days of worrying myself when Jordan was in hospital not that long ago am sure jazz will be back to normal soon, nipping yer head for a driving lesson lol

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Daytonapig
Feel for you mate its just natural to worry had a few days of worrying myself when Jordan was in hospital not that long ago am sure jazz will be back to normal soon, nipping yer head for a driving lesson lol

Absolutely mate........the bleedin Polo is gonna need a jump start if it sits out there much longer ***!!

...................anyway enough of this off-topic malarkey..................congrats on yer order Rich, looks a nice spec :)

Reactions: pburv, Richierich37 and Jassyo06
Absolutely mate........the bleedin Polo is gonna need a jump start if it sits out there much longer ***!!

...................anyway enough of this off-topic malarkey..................congrats on yer order Rich, looks a nice spec :)

Yeah off topic malarkey.... Lol the S3 is a rather nice car indeed, but use that £££ yer spending on the red brake calipers for something else on the Car?

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Richierich37
Yeah off topic malarkey.... Lol the S3 is a rather nice car indeed, but use that £££ yer spending on the red brake calipers for something else on the Car?

That was a box that my wife ticked, she liked the contrast against the blue paintwork! :kissingclosed: :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Simon L and pburv