Facelift Just ordered my new S3.........

Richierich37

Evening guys,

As my title says I'm going to be joining you S3 owners shortly!...... So I've signed up here to read more about them and hopefully find things out to prepare myself before it arrives?! This is what I've spec'd.......

S3 Sportback
S-tronic
Navarra blue metallic
Fine Nappa embossed leather
Super sport seats
Audi Parking System Plus
Folding Mirrors with Auto dimming
Hill hold assist
Privacy Glass
Red Brake Calipers
Bang & Olufsen Sounds

I'm PXing my 2014 VW Golf GTD in against it and TBH really looking forward to the change.........hope it's going to be a massive difference in performance?!?! Audi have said I should receive it this side of the new year but will confirm soon.

Cheers Richie.......

SPIKE_

Vorsprung durch Technik
Welcome to Audi Sport Net.

You'll love the S3 - remember to put up pictures!

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Was a regular in there every weekend back in the late 90s....deary me that long ago.... Lol

Think you mean 70's mate..................lol

2.jpg

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Yer so predictable mate.....knew that was coming a mile away..... Lol

That's a true wingman, knowing the other's moves before it happens mate..........I've clocked a fair few of yours in the past!! ;)

............am just killing time before the next hospital visit, spent nearly all weekend there tbh. Me poor missus' 50th has got well n truly ballsed up................such is life, just wanna get me little lassie home!! :)

T-Cut King !
It's my birthday
That's a true wingman, knowing the other's moves before it happens mate..........I've clocked a fair few of yours in the past!! ;)

............am just killing time before the next hospital visit, spent nearly all weekend there tbh. Me poor missus' 50th has got well n truly ballsed up................such is life, just wanna get me little lassie home!! :)

Feel for you mate its just natural to worry had a few days of worrying myself when Jordan was in hospital not that long ago am sure jazz will be back to normal soon, nipping yer head for a driving lesson lol

Last edited:

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Feel for you mate its just natural to worry had a few days of worrying myself when Jordan was in hospital not that long ago am sure jazz will be back to normal soon, nipping yer head for a driving lesson lol

Absolutely mate........the bleedin Polo is gonna need a jump start if it sits out there much longer ***!!

...................anyway enough of this off-topic malarkey..................congrats on yer order Rich, looks a nice spec :)

T-Cut King !
It's my birthday
Absolutely mate........the bleedin Polo is gonna need a jump start if it sits out there much longer ***!!

...................anyway enough of this off-topic malarkey..................congrats on yer order Rich, looks a nice spec :)

Yeah off topic malarkey.... Lol the S3 is a rather nice car indeed, but use that £££ yer spending on the red brake calipers for something else on the Car?