Just ordered an S4 Avant BE in Sepang Blue!

3ill

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - yes, I know, another S4 Avant in Sepang Blue thread!

First off, this forum has been a great help to me when it came to researching this car so thanks to everyone!

Here is my spec:
S4 Avant Black Edition [Nav]
Sepang Blue
Black/Black Super Sports seats (and all the other bits you have to get..)
Drive select
Quattro diff
Convenience pack
Heated front seats
Parking system advanced
Hill hold
Side blinds
Storage pack.

I placed the order end of May and while I haven't got a build week confirmation from the dealer yet (tried calling many times but still no luck..) the Audi tracker is saying that construction will start 13th July 2015. Which is odd as when I placed the order with the dealer they said that I should expect deliver in October - how accurate is the date on the Audi tracker site?

Reactions: scotty76, Bristle Hound and Keef
Hi Everyone - yes, I know, another S4 Avant in Sepang Blue thread!

First off, this forum has been a great help to me when it came to researching this car so thanks to everyone!

Here is my spec:
S4 Avant Black Edition [Nav]
Sepang Blue
Black/Black Super Sports seats (and all the other bits you have to get..)
Drive select
Quattro diff
Convenience pack
Heated front seats
Parking system advanced
Hill hold
Side blinds
Storage pack.

I placed the order end of May and while I haven't got a build week confirmation from the dealer yet (tried calling many times but still no luck..) the Audi tracker is saying that construction will start 13th July 2015. Which is odd as when I placed the order with the dealer they said that I should expect deliver in October - how accurate is the date on the Audi tracker site?
@3ill - Hi & welcome to ASN!

Nice spec on your S4 Avant

& welcome to #teamsepang ;)
how accurate is the date on the Audi tracker site?
The Audi tracker site is still in Beta mode, so I wouldn't take it as too accurate
Best people to ask would be to ring Audi Customer Services IMO

@3ill - Hi & welcome to ASN!

Nice spec on your S4 Avant

& welcome to #teamsepang ;)

The Audi tracker site is still in Beta mode, so I wouldn't take it as too accurate
Best people to ask would be to ring Audi Customer Services IMO

Thanks - just saw pics of your car, its looking great! can't wait to see more.

I was afraid someone would say this about the tracker site! I'm aware that the site is still in beta mode and doesn't show accurate specification on the cars but wasn't aware if the same was true on the construction date. I'll keep on pestering the dealer on a confirmed build date and report back on what they say.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Hi i ordered my S5 on May 22nd and my build data on the tracker is also 13th July, my dealer said it would arrive mid August but he is holding it till 1September.

Welcome! Good spec.

I'm definitely going to have to start #teamblack. :)

Reactions: 3ill
Hi i ordered my S5 on May 22nd and my build data on the tracker is also 13th July, my dealer said it would arrive mid August but he is holding it till 1September.

Thats good to hear! do you know if your dealer replaced an existing order to match your spec?

As I haven't got a confirmed build week form the dealer yet and was told delivery in October, there is a massive discrepancy on what the site is saying vs. what I was told, someone is wrong - I'm hoping its the dealer :relaxed:

I thought I could manage waiting for the car to arrive but as you can tell, I'm not doing that well!

Welcome! Good spec.

I'm definitely going to have to start #teamblack. :)
I've already started #teamtornado. It's bloomin' hard work being chairman, chief executive, treasurer, secretary and the entire membership all at once!

Oh, and welcome, @3ill. That looks a terrific addition to our "fleet".

Reactions: scotty76
Thats good to hear! do you know if your dealer replaced an existing order to match your spec?

As I haven't got a confirmed build week form the dealer yet and was told delivery in October, there is a massive discrepancy on what the site is saying vs. what I was told, someone is wrong - I'm hoping its the dealer :relaxed:

I thought I could manage waiting for the car to arrive but as you can tell, I'm not doing that well!

No mine was fresh order. I'm the same i check the tracker everyday, hoping it will change. My dealer is quite good he sends me a mail every week telling me about the car :)