Just Mr Muscled, now no turbo ????

stuart.garlinge

Reaction score
Just had everything apart, cleaned egr valve which was nearly closed shut with the amount of crud inside it, now spotless, cleaned egr pipe, now spotless, fed Mr Muscle into turbo and left for couple of hours topping up a couple of times, didn't get to move the actuator as I couldn't get my hands in, I put everything back together started it up, didn't really get as much smoke as I was expecting and now it feels as if I have no turbo, now I'm at a loss, any thoughts as what could be wrong.

I did the EGR clean and managed to mix the vac pipes up and got the same outcome, asif there was no turbo, theyd be the first port of call i think

I don't think so, the pipe to the top of my egr valve is a thick rubber pipe and the one to the side is a thinner pipe with the cloth weave around it, could I not have pulled the opposite ends of those two pipes free from where they are meant to be attached.??

Check you haven't 'fractured' a vac line.

check, check and check again everything that you have undone and played with. It can only be something you have undone today. Unless you put Mr Muscle in wrong part of the turbo?!

Dan

Reactions: dualmono21 and MooLard
Sorted lads cheers, the hose that goes from N75 to actuator to the ball shaped reservoir, it had came out of the rubber connector at the ball end. just couldn't see it when checking the hoses and in fact had to do a google images search to find where that hose went to.