Just Joined....

Imola-S3

Reaction score
Hi I'm Carl.

Have owned several VAG cars in the past, currently driving an 8L S3... which I must keep since it's cost me a fortune! Have always used this forum as a great resource for troubleshooting issues with my car, thought I'd take the plunge and make an account so I can pass my experiences and knowledge on to others and of course ask when I have an issue myself.

Just got these photos of the S3 mate.

IMG 0009
IMG 0010
IMG 0008

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Hi Carl, welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car. Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra... been living in the North East for the past 6 years but recently moved back to my home town of Doncaster.

My S3's spent quite a bit of its life up in your neck of the woods.
Which might explain why it's paint work has never been faded by the sun :p

Thanks for the welcome

Lol, we do get sunshine in Scotland. Have a look at the small events section for local meets Carl. Enjoy, :) x

Cheers... I'll keep an eye out for what's going on. I've been living in a cave for the past 6 years so would be nice to meet some new people with similar interests.

Welcome Carl...quite a few meets in Yorkshire section :)

We have a regular member who lives in Doncaster somewhere too...

Shaun.

Recent pic of my S3.... It's had a FMIC, BBT K04 Turbo, Forge Actuator fitted since I was last on....

Externally... I cracked my passenger side wing mirrors and getting hold of any yellow ones was a nightmare so I took the plunge and bought some chrome ones. I've also sprayed all of my grey bits in matte black which has freshened everything up.

Attachments

• IMG_0409.JPG
    IMG_0409.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 67