Just joined - my first Audi and i love it

V8T

Reaction score
Hi, im glad to have found an active forum for the A8/S8. Ive had my S8 for only two weeks and have been unbelievably impressed with this car so far.
As a family man with three kids and a passion for sports and performance there is little choice out there unless I squeeze us all into a 2+2 and make two trips, a choice which has proved very unpopular with the wife for the last 18 months.
So I searched for a car that had it all, the power, comfort, space and good aggressive looks but most importantly for me was it needed to be something rarely seen. The Audi ticked all those boxes easily for me compared to the alternatives like the 7 series - dated and dull and the s class - more common and pricier. For me the Audi represents good value and feels like I'm driving something really special, even more so with the rs7 wheels I've added.
Yes I have a few small niggles but overall I'm more than impressed with my first Audi and find any excuse to go out and use it, that's when you know you've made the right choice.

Reactions: Scottyg and Sandra
Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net.Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum :) x

Hi Sandra, haven't taken any inside shots yet by I can do

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Stanningtonglen and Scottyg
Really is a classy car. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I'm sure I will.
Was wanting some advice on remapping actually, It's relatively cheap for the gains but was more concerned about warranty issues, I'm reluctant to ask Audi as I don't want them to say No and keep me on file for asking :/
Just wondered if anyone has had theirs done and is the torque/bhp gain really noticeable?
Many thanks