1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just joined. I have a question for admin.

Peter123 Oct 1, 2018

1. Peter123

Peter123 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi Q5 Navarra Blue Classic S-line owners group S tronic

Hi my name is Peter123.

I have recently acquired a 2017 (67 plate) Audi Q5 S line 2.0 litre TFSI and joined to provide (hopefully) the solution to importing Safety Camera POI's into the latest MMI interface. I spent the best part of an hour creating and editing my post and making it easy to read, only to find that the content with Free data bases and Free editors was being treated as spam and it could not be posted.

I therefore need to have direct dialogue with an admin and go forward with this.
    Can anyone or even an admin help?
    Regards
    Peter

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Morning Peter, where did you post on the forum and I will look into it

4. Peter123

Peter123 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi Q5 Navarra Blue Classic S-line owners group S tronic

Hi Sandra
    Here is part of the link:
    myaudi-special-destinations-poi.288924/page-9#post-3326453

Any full links I post are treated as spam

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

try now please peter

6. Sandra

All sorted

q5man likes this.
  7. Peter123

Sandra likes this.