Just had stage 1 map

After doing 7500 miles, I really want this now. Have you had a clutch upgrade too?

How much for the map too?

I paid £400 cash I always ask if get a deal for pound notes.
Still on standard clutch as they said they haven't herd of too many failing but if/when it dose I will replace it

is it revo ? whats the drive like now ?

Still on standard clutch as they said they haven't herd of too many failing but if/when it dose I will replace it

Nice to know it can be discounted! I'll look out for you on the roads, our cars are almost identical!

It's a Apr map as apparently revo couldn't read ecu and it pulls so much better now it's how it should of left the factory in the first place.
Yeah. It's a shame Audi have to make compromises because of other models. Be heartened I have done over 6k on my remap and the clutch is fine still. Just watch fast pull aways from standing is the key lol.

Reactions: Banana split
Yeah. It's a shame Audi have to make compromises because of other models. Be heartened I have done over 6k on my remap and the clutch is fine still. Just watch fast pull aways from standing is the key lol.

It's so hard to resist launching from lights tho now as the difference is noticeable

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
It's so hard to resist launching from lights tho now as the difference is noticeable
Yeah it is good fun. It ****** off people in much bigger and more powerful cars lol. I think the trick is to just dump the clutch fully on pull off. I think some people have slipped their clutch on pull off and burnt it out

As your not a million miles away will have to arrange a meet up one evening

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Yeah I will bring mine aswell what figures did yours make ?
I haven't had mine rolling road dyno'd yet, waiting for the next group one, but the ABT S1 made 310 bhp and 440 nm torque. Mine has the Pipercross filter and modified turbo pipe so it's hopefully a bit more

Did AmD remap it? Or a different company but you dyno'd it on AmD rollers?

With the pipercross filter, mk hose and airtec fmic it made 245 but noticed loads of lag after the fmic but now it's mapped it's just well 1 word WOW

With the pipercross filter, mk hose and airtec fmic it made 245 but noticed loads of lag after the fmic but now it's mapped it's just well 1 word WOW
That's not bad power for standard, what torque did it pull standard? And oh mate I can imagine it's insane now!! Literally cannot wait for my S1 to come