Just had stage 1 map

Banana split

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

coddy85

After doing 7500 miles, I really want this now. Have you had a clutch upgrade too?

How much for the map too?

Banana split

I paid £400 cash I always ask if get a deal for pound notes.
Still on standard clutch as they said they haven't herd of too many failing but if/when it dose I will replace it

gingers3

is it revo ? whats the drive like now ?

coddy85

Still on standard clutch as they said they haven't herd of too many failing but if/when it dose I will replace it

Nice to know it can be discounted! I'll look out for you on the roads, our cars are almost identical!

Ian Whiffen

It's a Apr map as apparently revo couldn't read ecu and it pulls so much better now it's how it should of left the factory in the first place.
Yeah. It's a shame Audi have to make compromises because of other models. Be heartened I have done over 6k on my remap and the clutch is fine still. Just watch fast pull aways from standing is the key lol.

Banana split

Yeah. It's a shame Audi have to make compromises because of other models. Be heartened I have done over 6k on my remap and the clutch is fine still. Just watch fast pull aways from standing is the key lol.

It's so hard to resist launching from lights tho now as the difference is noticeable

Ian Whiffen

It's so hard to resist launching from lights tho now as the difference is noticeable
Yeah it is good fun. It ****** off people in much bigger and more powerful cars lol. I think the trick is to just dump the clutch fully on pull off. I think some people have slipped their clutch on pull off and burnt it out

gingers3

NoorJosef

Did AmD remap it? Or a different company but you dyno'd it on AmD rollers?

Banana split

With the pipercross filter, mk hose and airtec fmic it made 245 but noticed loads of lag after the fmic but now it's mapped it's just well 1 word WOW

NoorJosef

With the pipercross filter, mk hose and airtec fmic it made 245 but noticed loads of lag after the fmic but now it's mapped it's just well 1 word WOW
That's not bad power for standard, what torque did it pull standard? And oh mate I can imagine it's insane now!! Literally cannot wait for my S1 to come