Just had a new car and need a little advice...

Keyz

A3 2.0TDi S Line
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
How you doing guys...

So, brought another A3 S Line last saturday and i need a little advice before i make a mistake.
(Sorry if they are somewhere else in another thread I have looked a bit before posting)

Firstly, will i lose the radio code if i remove it to fit a Denison Pro BT?
I have looked in books and paperwork but can find a code, theres not one on the unit itself either. (I know some remember the unit that was there)

Second
Regarding the Denison, does it need any coding or is it plug and play?

Finally...
I just drove home to my house and the Engine Management Light started flashing.
When i stopped outside my house and switched it off and started it again, there was no flashing.
Could that be caused by something i did while driving and now its ok again or is it going to appear and i need to get it looked at asap? (Like the book says)

Thanks..

Sure I'm forgetting something too...:sadlike:

Just been out for a spin now and no EML light flashing. Im assuming it was caused by me slamming breaks on to avoid another car and I almost stalled as it shot forward. Maybe caused a reaction of some kind...?

Fingers crossed on that one...

Also, I knew i was forgetting something.
Car has cruise control but it doesn't work and have no idea about why...

Do i need to switch it on somewhere other than from the main switch????

Last edited:
Don't know how different densions are to one another, however having fitted the BT Lite it was straight plug and play, no radio code required.

Thanks for the reply mate. I went ahead and fitted it, took me 10 minutes or so. Yet to try it out with music streaming but takes calls ok.

Just need to sort EML now on Monday. Found out it's the DPF playing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk