Just got some 6 pot Cayenne Calipers

Pat

Reaction score
I picked up a N/S Cayenne caliper few months back for a bargain price and have been on the hunt for the O/S since...

Finally joys of ebay one popped up, got home tonight to find a parcel so managed to get both calipers for £270..

Just need to order the adapters and lines and ill be well on me way

Nice work... they are mahooosive calipers... still couldn't get over the size of them on Staceys car when it was in being mapped... being mono block I expect they are quite light (comparatively) too

<tuffty/>

I was very surprised how light they actually are considering the size..

I`ll be running r32 discs for now..

Were they fronts? I was looking at these as i found some AP racing ones but I wasnt sure if they would fit? Did you get the carriers made for them? I was hoping to get these soon, look sexy! But they deffo wont fit under the avus rims :(

Yeah you can carriers off net for about 80 quid

They go under my 18"s just not 17s

Yeah you can carriers off net for about 80 quid

They go under my 18"s just not 17s

Perfect excuse to invest in some s4's! ;) I can see what i'll blab to the mrs.. "My brakes didnt work so i needed new brakes but audi dont do them no more so porsche ones were the only ones but they only work with certain wheels so s4's i had to buy.." That should do it.

Reactions: liquids3
pmsl i did this when i had engine rebuild..

Only thing was i left the quote in door card and she found it..

Perfect excuse to invest in some s4's! ;) I can see what i'll blab to the mrs.. "My brakes didnt work so i needed new brakes but audi dont do them no more so porsche ones were the only ones but they only work with certain wheels so s4's i had to buy.." That should do it.

You forgot "darling my......."

Pat

Lol have to wait for abit, just about talked my way into a B5 TIP. You fitted these badboys yet pat?

I'm sure you will love them mate I certinally do
I think you can get a good feel for them as its a very progressive ;-)

I do love ebay sometimes,normaly german ebay kicks up some nice goodies!!,you'l have to post up some pics!!

I picked up a N/S Cayenne caliper few months back for a bargain price and have been on the hunt for the O/S since...

Finally joys of ebay one popped up, got home tonight to find a parcel so managed to get both calipers for £270..

Just need to order the adapters and lines and ill be well on me way
Oh you lucky b+stard

I heard the travel varies between the 17Z and 18Z (from memory). Which ones do you have?

Yeah the 18z run smaller pistons..

My mate has these on his s3.. pedal travel isnt really noticeable