just got her back with 15% rear and back tints.

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
After spending most of sunday detaling my car, I had booked her in today at tintwizards for 15% all round. pretty please with the results. took some pics today at the docs ( first time using an slr)

anyway i have gone on long enough.
IMG_2331-1.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2323-1.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

Thanks for looking

Reactions: Paullie
Very nice mate who did em for you and how much ££££ I'm not too far from you so could pop over if you had em done local

Very nice mate who did em for you and how much ££££ I'm not too far from you so could pop over if you had em done local

After spending most of sunday detaling my car, I had booked her in today at tintwizards for 15% all round. pretty please with the results. took some pics today at the docs ( first time using an slr)

Thanks for looking

?? LOL

Reactions: nally
nice job they look spot on is 15% around factory spec, am thinking about doing mine what sort of cost if you dont mind saying

looks good, thats how mine look! did you have the fronts tinted?
no mate he had 50% on his but told me anything more than factory is agains the law, but tbh i know please who have emm done i think if you dont make a nussence of yyourself the police will leave well alone ( wishful thinking)

nice job they look spot on is 15% around factory spec, am thinking about doing mine what sort of cost if you dont mind saying
well audi is on the docks so we nipped there whise the mrs enquired about a1's and an s3 BE was next to mine and the tints look identical. as for price it was £140. guy is called ian took about three hours.

as above mate tint wizards ian he dose 5% as wel but i think its quite dark. he also dose 35% but too light lol £140 so pretty pleased

dont know if this helps but i took this pic out of the window and you can see really well though it. thought it may have been darker
IMG_2329.jpg

Looks smart, good job!

Now get a spirit level and refit your rear number plate :haha:

Looks smart, good job!

Now get a spirit level and refit your rear number plate :haha:
i was ****** waiting for that my dad dropped my off to pick the car up today and the only thing he said was that reg plate is winding me up, see above warren.

TBH maybe people will think damm thats fast look what it did to the plate lol

what is that line thing in between the front and rear door? its like a white/blue led light? just above the rub strip?
thants for pointing that out lol. it looked clear in the box its a bump strip need to replace with a better one soon.

Looking smart nally, think I'm getting mine done at the end of week, dolphin grey SB dont know if 15% would be too dark for grey, what do you guys think?

That looks really sweet, Nally! Very stealthy and cool as a cool thing :wub: xx

just had mine done too with 15%, looks really good! nice slr shots

Looking smart nally, think I'm getting mine done at the end of week, dolphin grey SB dont know if 15% would be too dark for grey, what do you guys think?
think you would pull it off the fella who done mine had 5% on his silver mondeo estate and it didt look that bad and i normally dont like limmo

just had mine done too with 15%, looks really good! nice slr shots
Thanks its my dads i didnt really know what i was doing i have just got him a fish eye lense so ill giave that ago soon.

First of all superb pics and secondly the tints look great not too dark excellent job.