Just got Cambelt,Waterpump Change for very good Price

mubzy79

Reaction score
Hi
Just to let you fellow members know I got Cambelt,Waterpump,Temp sensor etc changed for a very good price for adamss24
If anyone is considering getting this done I would recommend him highly. I have a 2.5 TDI I turned up at his at 12 and I was on my way home by 6pm.

If anyone needs the work done don't hesitate in contacting him.

i concur Chris is a top bloke and really knows these engines like the back of his hand i actually felt good handing him money after seeing all the work he did on my car!

Glad your car is now sorted Mubzy and that you have finally worked out if it was a cambelt or a chain on your engine lol

care to enlighten us as to what a "very good price" is/was?

I paid £500.00 for a full genuine cambelt kit, KWP water pump with metal impeller, genuine thermostat, 2x auxiliary drive belts, 5L of G12+ antifreeze and computerised setting of the injector pump.and one bearing which was knackered on the car

he did mine to last year and was excelent.the level of knowledge is unbeatable. i always have his number in my phone just in case.

does he wear red pants over his trousers and a cape,, he sounds a right super hero !!!!!:lmfao:

gutted,, im in sheffield!:sob:

Last edited:
does he where red pants over his trousers and a cape,, he sounds a right super hero !!!!!:lmfao:

gutted,, im in sheffield!:sob:
Rather scruffy at times but i do scrub nicely ! Thanks folks, i do my best to help as much as i can ! Thanks for nice, kind comments !

Where are you based mate ? been searching for a good mechanic in London for ages

I take it you work on all VAGS ?

He is in Muswell Hill off the N. circular and we came up from Southampton for the cambelt on my sons 2.5Tdi.Well worth the journey and watching Chris and listening to him talk was a great way of passing a few hours on a sunny day.His family are very hospitable too way better than a cup of coffee at the dealers whilst they spend double your money doing who knows what