Just got a Sprint blue S3 Black edition

S3LVX

Reaction score
Have been on the look out for another S3 for a couple of months. I saw one in Bexley Audi and seemed to be the perfect spec for me.
Just bought it now. It was advertised on the forecourt for £28,500 but on the site for £27500. With a bit of bargaining this morning I secured it for £26,500 with 2 years free servicing. I got it on a PCP contract for 2 years at 7.9% APR so this car should tie me over until the new S3 is out :detective2:.
It was my first time at Bexley audi and all in all seemed good service and friendly staff.
It is a sprint blue black edition S-tronic S3 with 5k on the clock. I only have two Iphone pics. Will be picking it up next weekend so will get more pics up.

Spec as follow:
bluetooth,
satnav,
acoustic parking system,
bose,
electric heated mirrors,
privacy glass
Black and white two tone interior.

First thing I will be doing is putting on my forge 10mm spacers all round. I also want to lower it. On my previous s3 I had H&R 25mm and wanted to go down this route again but am tempted to get that 20mm front eibach springs, which I saw in Warren's thread which looked good. I still have my black edition BBS CH's so they will be going on at some point.

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: I oOEddOo I and MartayMcFly
Great looking car mate. Any plans for it as of yet?

Great looking car mate. Any plans for it as of yet?

Thanks mate. First thing will be 10mm spacers all round, then will be lowering it with either H&R's or eibachs and then I will throw my bbs ch black editions on at some point

It will end up looking like my previous S3 but just sprint
DSC00498.jpg

Hi mate thats stunning ,makes me want to go out and get a new car...:)

Thanks mate. First thing will be 10mm spacers all round, then will be lowering it with either H&R's or eibachs and then I will throw my bbs ch black editions on at some point

It will end up looking like my previous S3 but just sprint
DSC00498.jpg

That's exactly how I want mine to look.
H&R's
19x8 ET45
Or are they ET50 if your running 10mm spacers?
Is that right?

Cheers.

That's exactly how I want mine to look.
H&R's
19x8 ET45
Or are they ET50 if your running 10mm spacers?
Is that right?

Cheers.

Mine are 19x8
ET50. I didn't have spacers on in this picture. I never ran spacers on my s3, but it needed them lol. I ran t spacers after on my a3.

Mine are 19x8
ET50. I didn't have spacers on in this picture. I never ran spacers on my s3, but it needed them lol. I ran t spacers after on my a3.

That's great, thanks. Were you running 225/35/19s?