Just found this ( RS3 )

I saw these stories last year. My understanding is that the RS3 will have the 335BHP TTRS engine and the Roc R will have the current S3 engine but is a much lighter car. We'll see what happens when they come out. Also look out for the Golf R. Personally I think the gap between the Audi and the others in the VAG group is closing in terms of performance but thats just my opinion.

Note the date on the first article and the fact that it hasn't been shown at any automotive events thus far . . .

why is the front 12 miles off the floor when the **** is slammed?? Fat bird on bored?

looks nice tho... i would want more than 335 bhp for moneys that will be.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Audi-RS3-2010-spy-photos/

Think the above link only show an S3 with the Engine being tested in the car to see for performance/handling issues. I mean it looks "exactly the same" as a normal S3 Sport back so what's the point? Just a different engine? The biggest thing for me with the new S3 8P compared to the 8L is the arch flare....I would assume thats what people buy the RS models for, along with a more potent engine.....if the RS3 is just another 8P looks wise I'd rather get the TT-RS, at least then you have a body which looks purposeful.

Expensive though. I quite like the new Polo GTI.

Suprisingly light at just over 1000kg, 180bhp and uses the Golfs diff so hopefully handles not to shabby.

tn_351478__DSC1787-L.jpg

For the money, what £40k, £45K maybe more, there would be a loooong list of cars I'd buy before the RS3.

Why wouldnt they want to make it a 3 door, the 5 doors just look too weird.

I like the polo gti too, looks like a miniture golf abit. is it me or does the mk6 golf look smaller than the mk5.