Just found someone selling my car on facebook.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just found someone selling my old bus on facebook.
What is the approved method of tackling this.

Car1

The advert has disappeared a very swiftly, the advert appeared to be using my car as the image as the car spec was vastly different, even so , it's not his place to use an image this way as it is misleading to start with and could also lead to other things.

Reactions: martin1984
My car images with visible reg was used as advert photo on eBay for honeycomb grille. I've reported it to eBay but stipidly contacted the seller and told him off. By the time eBay took action, pictures were gone.
Now, two other sellers are using my car pictures to sell some bulbs. I have contacted them under cover of being interested in bulbss but no reply so far.
Funny enough, all pictures were taken from ASN.

I would contact Facebook and report the seller/person anyway. Surely they have trace of it in the system. You have also screenshots and would report it to Police.
Could also pretend to be interested in the vehicle, either it's being sold as a whole motor or by parts and try to get out as much info as possible.
PCPlod probably would not do much but it would be in the system.

Worst come to worst, get seller contact number and post it all over the net for free blow jobs

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I reported his listing but not sure what effect it will have, I also asked him if the car was still for sale, he said yes , then i asked him why he was selling my car and using the images for selling when he didn't have the rights to do such.
He just didn't respond and deleted everything , not that it matters as i have his name and a copy of the listing.

So if you are reading this " Alex Gibbo " what's your game then.