Just fitted an RS4 Rear Sway Bar - WOW!

Hmm, I will have to get under mine with the digital calliper and measure up as the car seems to corner pretty good.

there is only one thing better than this great sounding mod, and that is having it allready chap, a great value upgrade over the standard bar.

Try getting a quote from www.ahw-shop.de. I paid £132 for the entire kit; shipping is £12.

I found superb prices with them and the customer care so far has been amazing. They did mess up 2 codes in my orders, but always sent replacements without waiting for me to return the items first.

had mine fitted for well over a year on standard roll bar links and i have no problems with them being broken, car gets plenty of stick too as well

The car is plenty rigid comfort-wise as it is, plus I can't really abuse the sway bar since I drive a FWD. Also, the roads are not exactly perfect. Were it cheaper, I'd have gotten a 034M one.. but the idea of calling up AwesomeGTI and paying £55 for shipping once a year for bushings doesn't appeal to me :D

Last edited:
Try getting a quote from www.ahw-shop.de. I paid £132 for the entire kit; shipping is £12.

I found superb prices with them and the customer care so far has been amazing. They did mess up 2 codes in my orders, but always sent replacements without waiting for me to return the items first.

The car is plenty rigid comfort-wise as it is, plus I can't really abuse the sway bar since I drive a FWD. Also, the roads are not exactly perfect. Were it cheaper, I'd have gotten a 034M one.. but the idea of calling up AwesomeGTI and paying £55 for shipping once a year for bushings doesn't appeal to me :D

Do the bushes only last 12 months in the 034 item or something??

were you get that price from mate, and why would you need to change them every year mine are still in good nick, as for only having fwd i have too, and totally felt the difference when i swapped it, not sure what your on about or why you quoted what i said ???

I was giving an estimate on how much I think they'd last on CRAP roads, sport suspension and with that huge bar thrown in. This is quite a common sight where I live: http://radioiasi.ro/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/03/drum-gropi-neamt.jpg

I got the kit from http://www.ahw-shop.de/. They sell original parts for all VAG cars at awesome prices. Shoot them an email at marcel.axthelm@ahw-shop.de (he replied to my form from their site: http://shop.ahw-shop.de/support/index/sFid/23), but I'd use Google Translate to write it in German.

I was giving an estimate on how much I think they'd last on **** roads, sport suspension and with that huge bar thrown in. This is quite a common sight where I live: http://radioiasi.ro/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/03/drum-gropi-neamt.jpg

I got the kit from http://www.ahw-shop.de/. They sell original parts for all VAG cars at awesome prices. Shoot them an email at marcel.axthelm@ahw-shop.de (he replied to my form from their site: http://shop.ahw-shop.de/support/index/sFid/23), but I'd use Google Translate to write it in German.

ahh, was going to say they better last as long as the oem bushes, roads around me aint to bad, you must be on the moon then with craters like that to drive over lol

Picked up front and rear RS4 ARBS today, fitted to my 2.0TDI A4 avant, amazing the difference.

And a bargain at £112 both bars all, bushes, clamps and bolts.

Reactions: James.c and carlcall
Always thought the std front one was the same as the RS4 one.....could you notice any difference in weight or diameter at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up front and rear RS4 ARBS today, fitted to my 2.0TDI A4 avant, amazing the difference.

And a bargain at £112 both bars all, bushes, clamps and bolts.
Where from? That's a steal.

Yes can you tell us where from?

Also does any one know there is more than one version for the RS4 RARB because I took some part numbers from a post on the forum and then I asked for another quote based on a RS4 licence plate and the guy came back with a different part number and when I asked him for part description gave me 2 different sets if dimensions. Does any one know for sure what part number I should get to fit my B6 FWD saloon?

Get in touch with Mike in the parts request as he told me there were two and I just ordered the thickest of the two.

Hello again guys just got my RS4 RARB fitted to my 1.9TDI B6 and can only describe as being unbelievable in one word going into corners my car has never been so precise. To call it fun to drive is un understatement! Over all it cost me 151.26 GBP from my local TPS with everything included (even the bolts). Thanks again Carlcall for all the help!

Reactions: carlcall
Come on then jay where did you manage to buy the setup for that money?

Not both Carl, you'd struggle to get the rear for that from the posts above.

eBay was a spot of luck, wasn't planning on doing the mod for a while just happened to take a look on Sunday, was only 20 min drive away too, max bid of £120 sold at £112 got so lucky :).

Used but all looks brand new, factory stickers, not a crack in the black coating all bushes and brackets like new, couldn't not go for it for the price.

I picked mine up brand new with bolts brackets & bushes for £80 delivered so there are bargains to be had pal, you got a right result getting them both though :respekt: