Just driven an RS4..... Bit slow arn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spent 15 k modding this and its better than and quicker than an rs4
lol joke

idiot_13-704839.jpg

i believe it was nothing more than a map and exhaust when that happened......

But it wasnt even by a small tiny margin, he left the RS4 in his wake, lol, now what are the RS4 boys gonna say now, I see this thread heating up again, lol & no I didnt start it this time, where's the exit lol :undwech:

Apparently it was standard except for a faulty DV and a misfire on pot 3.

Oh, and I read something about the handbrake being on too.......:)

Apparently it was standard except for a faulty DV and a misfire on pot 3.

Oh, and I read something about the handbrake being on too.......:)

Here we go, cue the RS4 owner, lmao lol

yeah the golf was quick but you could clearly see the rs4s brake lights lit up for ages at the start and at the end the rs4 floored it in front that guy was toying with him clearly you gotta admit that nhn

lmao I was only just saying on another thread about this one maybe we should open the old wound to discuss how slow the RS4 is given this golf owned this avant, then it comes up as a new post, lol

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk...ught-video/article-841287-detail/article.html

Seriously what did that Golf have under the bonnet

What you talking about cause dont know which video you watched lol, but the RS4 slowed down for him, then the golf slowed down to get level, the RS4 was pretty much level or just in front as you can see the comparison in front door windows, then the Golf honked horn, then they launched of & the Golf left him standing, you can see that the Golf at the end slowed down & the RS4 didnt so it gave the appearance of the RS4 speeding of, he canned him simple as & I just had my eyes tested yesterday with 20/20 so isnt that, lol

Wow, this was a good one guys! Loads of comments! Really interesting read.

you can clearly see the RS4 Avant is carrying bricks in his boot.... :shrug:

I would hardly say this video footage proves anything concrete... for every vid you can show of someone beating an RS4, I'm sure you could find the opposite too! Although to be fair RS4 owners are less likely to slap them on the internet and don't make such a big deal of it, as it happens soo often :slap:

does anyone own a strip or tarmac that we can run some tests on? Speak up if you have!

oooooohhhh challenge, at last instead of dong the talking, lets see the walking, as such

Ahhh, now it's getting juicy!
So, Jonny will be there in his GTi any stage 2+ S3's going to be attending?

Hehe, Poor Klauster.

Yep, Poor Klauster. If you own an RS4 you're either a target for folks like you, or a **** swinger for sticking up for yourself?

klauster said:
does anyone own a strip or tarmac that we can run some tests on? Speak up if you have!

We tried that at GTi International last year after another thread of a similar nature. Don't remember seeing anyone put up their times afterwards though.

Yep, Poor Klauster. If you own an RS4 you're either a target for folks like you, or a **** swinger for sticking up for yourself?.

Put the toys back pebble.

You misunderstood me.

Haha, I think that's the first thing I've seen you post that isn't a thumbsup.

He is a man of very few words - but when he speaks, it tends to be pretty symbolic.
I once heard him say "War does not determine who is right; war determine who is left". But then he followed that up with "Virginity like bubble, one ***** - all gone" and although he's right I was a bit worried :undwech:

:thumbsup:

We tried that at GTi International last year after another thread of a similar nature. Don't remember seeing anyone put up their times afterwards though.

Yes I remember that aswell. Wasn't it the moderator with the yellow 911 (Glen?) that was up for it too?

Be amazed if Klausters RS4 can even haul its fat *** down the strip with the extra weight of that plastic wrap.....;)

Very interesting nigel, now just wondering what the f*ck was under that Golf!

lmao I was only just saying on another thread about this one maybe we should open the old wound to discuss how slow the RS4 is given this golf owned this avant, then it comes up as a new post, lol

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk...ught-video/article-841287-detail/article.html

Seriously what did that Golf have under the bonnet

:haha: Lol Paul your post just made me laugh:happy: Lol i dont think Klauster will like that. Wonder what he has to say back;)

Be amazed if Klausters RS4 can even haul its fat *** down the strip with the extra weight of that plastic wrap.....;)

:haha: Lol Paul your post just made me laugh:happy: Lol i dont think Klauster will like that. Wonder what he has to say back;)

He will take it In the spirit it was intended Im sure.:icon_thumright:

Just watched that clip actually, assuming the RS4 was trying, thats a rapid Golf.

Dont think the RS4 driver will lose too much sleep though......

Im sure he will aswelll....Pretty fast Golf if the RS4 was trying....But ahh well lol

He will take it In the spirit it was intended Im sure.:icon_thumright:

Just watched that clip actually, assuming the RS4 was trying, thats a rapid Golf.

I think the RS4 driver should be forever in his debt as he didn't give up the details of the driver...

Surely this thread should read that a mapped S3/Ed30 is fast, if its as fast, or quicker than an RS4. Sixty in under 5 seconds and 100 in under 11 isn't slow, but what it does say is how competent a remapped 2.0TSFI engine can be.

Just my tuppence....

...but some people just refuse to believe that a little 4-pot can be that good.

I've owned two TFSI engined hatches and know how good they are, however I much prefer the V8 rumble........

Do you think that's why they came down so hard on him? For not playing ball and giving the other chap up? Gistapo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.