Just Configured a new Audi A3 TDi..

amoffat

Reaction score
Website
www.uk.experian.com
.. out of curiosity and I am really busy at work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But, to my surprise it came to nearly £23k!!!!! Thats shocking, thats how much my S3 cost!

What I didn't realise is how many options over a std A3 the S3 really does have e.g.

Interior light pack
Vanity lights
Xenon Headlights
Electric seats inc lumbar
Decent 17" alloys as standard
and the rest.....

Now I did load it quite high, but no special colours and no Sat Nav. Just shows what good value the S3 really is. People say its expensive, but its got so much kit as standard.

Kev,

I know, I have no problem getting an A3 TDI, it`s letting my S3 go that`s the problem!

I know deep down it`s the sensible thing to do and I will do it once I can.

I'm really looking forward to the TDI. Lets face it 140BHP isn't that bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and the thump in the back when the turbo kicks in... its got more torque than an S3.

As my car is not being repaired until next week I still have a hire car... 307 HDi. Not keen on the car, but the engine is rather good. Motorway cruising is fine and if you want to swiftly overtake its very quick and relaxed using the high gearing and torque at lower revs.

Can't wait to get my A3 back though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Roll on September and the delivery of the new one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kev.