Just bought this beauty

mark van der werff

Reaction score
Upload 2019 6 9 23 15 39

Reactions: Audi Bairn and daytonamart
Welcome to audi-sport.net Mark. Lovely car. Enjoy. :)

Nice - I’ve just got an A6 saloon of the same vintage. Which engine have you gone for? I’ve got the 3.0 V6 TDI and I’m loving it so far :)

One or more of your parking sensors is dead. A scan with carista or vcds(vagcom) will tell you which ones are knackered. I have the same issue now with passenger rear sensor.

Reactions: mark van der werff
Nice looking A6 you’ve got there mate. I wish I had gone for the avant but wanted an A6 so badly so was impatient so bought the saloon haha.
What interior have you got?

Welcome to the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mines the Quattro also. For the money I’m truly stunned :). No parking senses on mine at all though - about the only missing toy.

Enjoy yours - they’re great cars.
You to mate. Drive safe and enjoy
I’m a artic lorry driver so I’m used to big long vehicles lol. So don’t really need them but what’s on the car has to work properly right?

Nice looking A6 you’ve got there mate. I wish I had gone for the avant but wanted an A6 so badly so was impatient so bought the saloon haha.
What interior have you got?

Welcome to the club

Thnx mate....
Yeah. Lots of space I like to have. And they look damn good ... don’t they...
I’ve got the black leather interior. Not a scratch on it and no wear marks. Usually you’ll see some wear and tear on the side of the driver seat.
But I guess I had to be lucky for once in my lifetime

Reactions: C6A6
Beautiful car, and only 100k miles, it’s just getting into its stride. How much did it cost, if that’s not a rude question?

You to mate. Drive safe and enjoy
I’m a artic lorry driver so I’m used to big long vehicles lol. So don’t really need them but what’s on the car has to work properly right?

Funnily enough whilst I don’t drive wagons at the moment I have passed my Class C so am pretty much ok with the size of the thing! Has been a couple of years since I’ve been behind the wheel of a lorry though.

And yes-if it’s on the car it should work. My car appears to have an Avus Silver boot when the rest of the car is Akoya. One of those things you don’t notice until you notice but then you can’t stop noticing :)

Reactions: mark van der werff
Funnily enough whilst I don’t drive wagons at the moment I have passed my Class C so am pretty much ok with the size of the thing! Has been a couple of years since I’ve been behind the wheel of a lorry though.

And yes-if it’s on the car it should work. My car appears to have an Avus Silver boot when the rest of the car is Akoya. One of those things you don’t notice until you notice but then you can’t stop noticing :)
Lol. What happened there.....drunk fabricators???
I don’t even know what type of grey mine is
So I have to find out if I want to buy new parking sensors in the same colour as the body

Thnx mate....
Yeah. Lots of space I like to have. And they look damn good ... don’t they...
I’ve got the black leather interior. Not a scratch on it and no wear marks. Usually you’ll see some wear and tear on the side of the driver seat.
But I guess I had to be lucky for once in my lifetime

Yeah they do .
Nice find. I know exactly what you mean as the bolster on mine has faded and cracked. It’s on my list to get sorted but it’s further down the list at the moment haha.

Just over £3500
And yes. That’s rude

Haha, ok well then apologies for my rudeness, but I reckon you’ve done very well. Mine was 10 years old when I bought it and 108k miles and it cost me around £6,250, so I think you’re a better negotiator than me.

Mine was up for sale just under £4000. And I got back £100 for my old banger (Citroen xsara Picasso) so with a bit of negotiation I ended up paying £3550. Complete service history and a years MOT.

I’d like to wrap the “wood” bits on the dash and doors. As I don’t like that very much

Interesting idea. My boss had the S-Line spec with metallic inserts which were really nice.

Mine has the wooden ones and I’m not 100% sure on them. If you do wrap yours do post some pics as I’d be interested in how they came out :)

Interesting idea. My boss had the S-Line spec with metallic inserts which were really nice.

Mine has the wooden ones and I’m not 100% sure on them. If you do wrap yours do post some pics as I’d be interested in how they came out :)

Just ordered some vinyl wrap in glossy dark grey. As that will be as close to the body colour

I’ll post some pics in this tread when I get to it

D69B201C 9B74 4BC8 8825 6E4D7FEDB665

Reactions: corgiepup