Just bought the sportback

Fireblade1

Reaction score
Hi all, used to have last generation RS5 then moved into M4s in 2014, briefly had the new F90M5 before settling on this beauty, its a sports edition and other than sound and comfort pack all other options are already allocated on I think 250 that were made for this year

Very happy with the my decision

Pic of the old one

FUITfTe.jpg

And in with the new

7eOYfKb.jpg

sayMPDM.jpg

tXYHsXR.jpg

KdCou8y.jpg

NP8LTSc.jpg

Reactions: Chris.D, CHEZ, FBF01 and 6 others
Well done mate it looks beautiful. I have moved from an M4 too and am very pleased with my decision. Completely different class...

Reactions: Fireblade1
Ghost town over here in comparison to Cutters @Fireblade1!

Yep was looking at some threads and conversations seem minimal, shame really as a busy forum with much contribution can be so beneficial to all involved, I see that this part of the forum is new so hopefully still time for it to take off

The layout of this forum is spot on, very similar to cutters :icon thumright:

Reactions: NevMan
Yep was looking at some threads and conversations seem minimal, shame really as a busy forum with much contribution can be so beneficial to all involved, I see that this part of the forum is new so hopefully still time for it to take off

The layout of this forum is spot on, very similar to cutters :icon thumright:

Runs on the same software.

A new S5 SB is slightly more expensive than a 6 month old M5. Do love the RS5 but a 590bhp V8 would be very hard to ignore.

Hi all, used to have last generation RS5 then moved into M4s in 2014, briefly had the new F90M5 before settling on this beauty, its a sports edition and other than sound and comfort pack all other options are already allocated on I think 250 that were made for this year

Very happy with the my decision

Pic of the old one

FUITfTe.jpg

And in with the new

7eOYfKb.jpg

sayMPDM.jpg

tXYHsXR.jpg

KdCou8y.jpg

NP8LTSc.jpg

Very nice mate

Reactions: Fireblade1
A new S5 SB is slightly more expensive than a 6 month old M5. Do love the RS5 but a 590bhp V8 would be very hard to ignore.

M5 was a very capable car, 4.4 V8 power was something else, tech and comfort was also great but I had a lot of issues with the car and have got very disappointed in general with BMW build quality, also the M5 is a big car, liked it from the front and rear angles but wasn't so keen on side view, think the RS5 SB looks better, handles better and just feels like a more solid car

cYKA6Lv.jpg

KvzjtM9.jpg

Reactions: NevMan and Simonwhite2000
M5 was a very capable car, 4.4 V8 power was something else, tech and comfort was also great but I had a lot of issues with the car and have got very disappointed in general with BMW build quality, also the M5 is a big car, liked it from the front and rear angles but wasn't so keen on side view, think the RS5 SB looks better, handles better and just feels like a more solid car

cYKA6Lv.jpg

KvzjtM9.jpg
Interesting feedback! My dad is after an M5 - maybe I need to warn him off!

Interesting feedback! My dad is after an M5 - maybe I need to warn him off!

Think mine must have been built on a Monday morning after a beer fest weekend mate :glee: I know 3 people who have them, 2 with comps and 1 with base and they are very happy

If your dad is interested tell him to do his research on prices as massive discounts can now be had, mine was £94K list price and I paid £73K in May, someone has just got exact same specced car coming on a 69 plate for £63K, tell him to have a look on m3cutters, where he will get great info on best deals :thumbs up:

Nice motor. I bought my RS5 Coupe 6 months ago before the SB was out which was a bit of a bummer as I have a 2 year old and the extra doors looked liked the perfect combination of practicality and performance.
What colour is it by the way?

Reactions: Fireblade1 and NevMan
Nice motor. I bought my RS5 Coupe 6 months ago before the SB was out which was a bit of a bummer as I have a 2 year old and the extra doors looked liked the perfect combination of practicality and performance.
What colour is it by the way?

Thanks mate, yep 4 doors was ideal for me with a 10 and 8 year old, colour is glacier white :icon thumright: