Just bought an S4!..

The911SC

Reaction score
Got a bit tempted today and ended up buying an 04 plate S4 with all the toys!..
A3 has got to go now..
Anyone retrofitted TV on sat nav plus, and its also got that horrible dash mounted phone kit also!...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm considering the same in 9 or 12 months, how much did you pay for yours?

Nice one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

So what colour, seats, wheels, saloon-avant, etc. ?

mmmmmmmmmmm

a S4. the car i just could not stretch my budget too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

V8 Power !!

The ideal motor, so quick yet so understated, perhaps one day!

Well done, post some pics?

s4_1.jpg

Only got the pic off the system so far.
Car was up for £29,995.. which is behind Glass' guide for the car interestingly..
Here's the spec..

Anyone fancy a mint A3 3.2 S line!?

Audi S4 4.2 quattro (New Model) finished in Moro Blue Pearlescent with black silk nappa leather interior. Specification includes anti-lock brakes, electric driver/passenger seat height adjustment, driver, passenger, front and side air bags, alarm, 18" avus 3 alloy wheels, six CD autochanger, remote central door locking, dual zone climate control, driver information system, cruise control, electric/heated door mirrors, front armrest, driver/passenger electric seats, front/rear electric windows, immobiliser, front fog lights, front/rear head restraints, xenon headlights with headlamp washers, heated front seats, rake/reach adjustable steering column/wheel, rear acoustic parking, power-assisted steering, satellite navigation plus system, fully electric front seats with electric lumbar support, BOSE sound system, electric slide and tilt glass sunroof, electronic stability programme and aluminium inlay. Through load system, black headlining, free delivery to mainland uk.

The S4 is beautiful - congrats. How much you looking to get for your 3.2? Have you got any pics additional info? I know somebody that might be interested.

[ QUOTE ]
leman.. you will hear mine on the 17th of april.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif that's a whole year away! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Just book price wanted really which is about £18.5k.

Options are Bose, Sunroof, Light pack, S- Line spec, alu trim, no smokers pack, armrest. 6K miles, registered October 2004.

[ QUOTE ]
Just book price wanted really which is about £18.5k

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you're having a laugh- don't give it away!!!!! it must be worth at least 20k still! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That S4 is a steal ! Heck if only the dealer had one at that price when i was looking at the A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif