B8 Just bought an RS4!

"Detract" as in i like to be in total control. I hear you though. This is my first performance car so i only have diesel company cars to compare against.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Trust me, you will enjoy it, it'll put a smile on your face every time you cold start it, every time you open it up and every time you clean it, as an all-round package they are excellent.

Stunning RS4 @GeoffDunk

35000 miles in 21 months must be expensive!

You dont spend best part of £60k to have it sitting around.

I didn't buy it to not drive, I do a lot of miles a year and wanted a car to enjoy, i don't look at the MPG, its pointless, when its empty I fill it up. Servicing costs are not high, only the brakes are higher prices, £270 for front pads, £1800+ for front disks, other than that its the same as an S4 really.

Insurance for me is £365 FC per year so not expensive in that department either. Road fund licnese is pricey at £450 but hey ho, I have a big grin on my face every time I drive it and its a joy to drive, it eats up miles with ease.

I'll swap it out for a B9 RS4 and I can;t see that being any different, was going to go RS6 but buy the time I am ready to order the RS6 order book will be closed.

Reactions: SPIKE_
You dont spend best part of £60k to have it sitting around.

I didn't buy it to not drive, I do a lot of miles a year and wanted a car to enjoy, i don't look at the MPG, its pointless, when its empty I fill it up. Servicing costs are not high, only the brakes are higher prices, £270 for front pads, £1800+ for front disks, other than that its the same as an S4 really.

Insurance for me is £365 FC per year so not expensive in that department either. Road fund licnese is pricey at £450 but hey ho, I have a big grin on my face every time I drive it and its a joy to drive, it eats up miles with ease.

I'll swap it out for a B9 RS4 and I can;t see that being any different, was going to go RS6 but buy the time I am ready to order the RS6 order book will be closed.
I'm with you. I will be doing 15k a year no problem. Not sure about the B9 as it's rumoured to be a 2.9l V6 with a slush box but we will see

I'm with you. I will be doing 15k a year no problem. Not sure about the B9 as it's rumoured to be a 2.9l V6 with a slush box but we will see

Its a 3 litre twin electric turbo (no turbo lag) S-tronic (DSG) circa 480-500 bhp and a higher torque figure than the B8.5.

Its a 3 litre twin electric turbo (no turbo lag) S-tronic (DSG) circa 480-500 bhp and a higher torque figure than the B8.5.
If it is I'll be interested. Obviously the VAG ship has changed direction post dieselgate and i wouldn't be suprised if the panamera lump lands in it to bring the timing back. All the S and RS stuff is late now.