1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facelift Just bought an RS3 saloon

zippster Sep 9, 2018

1. zippster

zippster Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team V6 Audi RS3 Audi S3 Audi S4 quattro

Hey all.

Yesterday I managed to negotiate a great deal with my local dealer to change my 2017 S4 avant for a 2018 RS3 saloon in mythos black..

Excited is an understatement been on this forum for ever and have had many new Audi’s on the way..

I have a question ..

It has lots of goodies, however I’m yet to see it yet as it’s still in transit..

Does anyone have any pictures of mythos black with lunar silver supersport seats?

I love the idea of the colour combo but havent actually seen it in the flesh.

Got any pics ?

Thanks and Hi

illingworth22, D0C, q5man and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro Sportback S tronic MQB Platform

Good choice of car.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

q5man, Scotty75 and zippster like this.
  4. Scotty75

Scotty75 Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black Silver Supporter Audi A3 Sportback S-line owners group Manual

Lucky man ........ Someones going to be having a lot of fun

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

q5man and zippster like this.
  5. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Congrats on the new car. What made you want to swap the S4 for the RS3? Look forward to seeing pics from pick up :icon thumright:

Edit: just seen your thread on the A4 section!

q5man and zippster like this.