just bought an a3 rnse finally!!!!

bluequattro

Reaction score
im mega chuffed as ive been bidding on the bay for ages for one of these !
does anyone know if i will be able to install it without the double din cage, as our car currently has a single din concert2 with phatnoise, and im sure i read somewere that fitting without the cage can still be done?

cal

sorry, you need the double din cage 100% - which means also the new switches too. I ended up buying new as the parts are rare on ebay & even then end up near OEM anyhow.

BTW, once fitted, suave as hell lol

Uh no, fitting without cage is impossible as K rightly says, need all the new buttons & trims along with either climate control or trim yours down with a dremel.

But once done its the dogs nads, add other things & its bliss, lol.

lmao, u get the rest setup u'll be dealing with christoper walken & his clan as you'll truly be by the pearly gates, lmao

the scary thing is no matter how surreal that was i still know what you mean... where my pills? lol

yes thats whats he needs, also the buttons and trim bits. there is a PDF guide on how to do this conversion if you want this PM me your email address and i'll send it to you mate. You could save money and trim the sides of your current climatronic then just need the loom , cage, buttons and coin tray

If not just search the forums!

good luck with the conversion mate!

cheers guys for all this help, im grinning like a big kid now coz ive finally managed to buy one of these amazing bits of kit :) is there any chance u can send me the pdf link matey for installation.

Cal

no problemo...hope you found it useful..so far the most easiest guide ive come across!

You need all the new buttons & trim as you cant reuse your single din ones.

cheers guys, looks like i need 2 call the friendly chaps at tps for some good prices for all these extra bits i need :)

cal