Just bought A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 184 Quattro S-tronic S-Line

manganaj

Reaction score
Just saying hello after buying my awesome new ride!

I'm looking to do a whole range of mods, starting with some VCDS stuff so I will try and keep everyone posted.

However, first things first...I need to take it for a loooong fast drive!

Attachments

• IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 125
Haha, sweet ride Phil!

I was very lucky to find my A3 with a very generous options list so there isn't much more to add. I think the only additional things might be to add front parking sensors and a reversing camera as I can get those retrofitted.

I'm also considering turning it into a 'Black' edition and doing stuff like the grill surround and the Audi badge, but I want to see some pics of others before I take the plunge.

VCDS stuff - passenger mirror dip, needle sweep, windows up and down on remote; all the usual stuff.

And then depending upon time and money, I might get a stage 1 remap with updated filters and exhaust. And also might consider having a set of summer wheels and keep the standard alloys for winter with some different tyres.

I'm sure I'll think of more in time. What have you done to yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. I've done the VCDS mods. Mirror, oil temp lap timer etc. Been thinking about a stage 1 for a long time now. Can't decide Togo for a tuning box or a custom map, tuning box I can take off when I sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum :)

Cars looking awesome @Phil-1

Reactions: Phil-1