Just arrived!

Gazk

Reaction score
IMAG2340
Just arrived!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: davejinx, thisistheone, scotty76 and 4 others
Wow. I made your pic larger so I could see it better. It looks amazing. When do you collect it? :)

Reactions: Gazk
Wow. I made your pic larger so I could see it better. It looks amazing. When do you collect it? :)

Thanks, I didn't know how to make the pic bigger on mobile. That was it being dropped off at my house, I was a bit surprised at the size of the truck outside my house. So it's all mine now, still getting used to my first Auto, but the build quality is amazing and I love the sat nav.

Reactions: scotty76 and Sandra
I hope you enjoy the new car. We look forward to more pics when you get a chance. :)

Congrats on the new car....exciting times ahead!

I gather from your other posts it's a 2.0 TFSI...is it FWD or Quattro? I'd be interested in what your real world mpg is as it's an engine I'm considering.

Thanks. It is indeed 2.0 tfsi (190) FWD. I'll post some figures once it averages out.

Reactions: scotty76 and sdb123
Many thanks...I'm not expecting figures near the published ones but would be hopeful it's not too bad. I don't do the mega-miles to justify diesel these days and have to decide on my next company car soon.

What options did you plump for? Are you pleased with the colour?

My last was a diesel and I just fancied a change.

I went with:
2.0 TFSI 190
SLine
Towbar
Technology pack
Virtual cockpit
Daytona grey

I love the colour, I liked my previous monsoon grey but much prefer the Daytona.

Reactions: sdb123
Oh and some interior lighting pack which I can't find the menu for to change the colours.

it's there, you just have to dig a bit - the colors already change when you switch between driving modes (dynamic, comfort etc.). You can also set your own colors, different colors for each section of the car...

Can u set different colours or is it just red, white and blue?

you can, but it's a bit tricky to get there. Remember to use that "arrows" to expand the menu (buttons on the left and right from the "joystick").

Got it thanks...

In background lighting select individual and then as u say use the right side button

What sort of colours are there? , and could you take a picture of it in action if you can please?

What sort of colours are there? , and could you take a picture of it in action if you can please?

I found this video which shows the interior ambient lighting in action...

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, TunedMassDamper, Krusovice and 1 other person
I thought the ambient light pack was a bit too gimmicky, but actually, it's pretty cool that you can customise different areas in different colours.... This video shows it well.

Yes, just white. You can change the brightness but not the colour if you didn't get the extended LED pack

Great, thanks.
i am not bothered about the colours...
My last car had white, orange or blue, so blue to make it feel cool when hot and orange....etc

Congrats Gazk! Get some pictures up! :)

Mine has just left Ingolstadt today!

Thank you! Well I have tried to but not sure how to do it properly? Were you able to track the boat? If so how can it be done please? Thanks

Mine is behind yours, currently in 'preparation'...
check the thread:
yourAudi - Track New Car Order
some discussion on ship tracking towards the end of last page, see what StevoGuide7 says...

nice, interested on the traction from stand still
There was a bit of wheel spin the first couple of times i put the foot down but i was coming from the old A4 B8 136BHP, this is a bit more powerful than i am used to.

IMAG2346
IMAG2349
IMAG2353

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, sdb123, Stuhil and 4 others
MPG wise I'm getting mid 30's at the moment... but I am testing it out at various speeds and acceleration.

Reactions: thewanted and sdb123