1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Just arrived A5 sportback

daytonamart Sep 20, 2016

1. daytonamart

daytonamart Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi All,

just got myself into a brand new A5 sportback, came from an A3 saloon which I only had for 9 months as couldn't get the seating position right.

My mind was made up after I had seen the B9 A5 as I felt the front end wasn't pretty enough and looked a bit too much like a mondeo to me.

Anyway, really pleased so far, super comfy and feels very special.

Spec is:
    A5 Sportback 2.0 diesel Black Edition Plus
    Floret Silver
    19' rotors
    A5 SBR.jpg

Audi Bairn and StateOfPlay like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

That is lovely looking car. Enjoy:)

daytonamart likes this.
  4. James.B8

James.B8 Registered User

Very nice. Not usually a fan of silver but looks spot on with the black edition styling

daytonamart likes this.
  5. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Registered User

Look nice mate, some more pics if you have them please :)

I am considering buying the A5 pre new shape, see how much discount I get really.

6. daytonamart

Thanks matey,

So as you asked here are a couple of more pictures, the facts are this: a5in.jpg a5fr.jpg a5in.jpg a5fr.jpg a5qr.jpg a5sl.jpg a5st.jpg a5 rotor.jpg car was up as a used vehicle as it had been registered at the end of June 2016 so carries a '16 plate. It had down 14 miles when I got into it and cost £27,170. The list on it was £36,000.

The black edition plus has a good spec including B&O, privacy, cruise, FBSW, Nav, Nappa and is the 190 bhp 2.0 diesel.

It was a great offer which equates to a 25% discount.

I hope this helps.

Mart.

7. arad85

arad85 Registered User

Cor, I thought I was doing well with a 24% discount on my S5 with 4.5k miles on it. That's a superb deal! Nice looking car too - enjoy

daytonamart likes this.
  8. Dippy

Dippy Registered User

Good buy Mart. @arad85 you did do well with 24%. The best discount for a brand new B8.5 S5 was about 19%. I got 18% off my 2015 S5.

daytonamart likes this.
  9. arad85

arad85 Registered User

Oohh... Good. Thought I had, and thanks for confirming. New S5 picked up today and is sitting on my drive as we speak. Great car, even managed to impress the 15yo daughter when I started it up - she even jumped in for a quick test drive and was very giggly by the time we stopped ;) Not looking forward to the fuel bills though!!

Audi Bairn and daytonamart like this.
  10. daytonamart

Sounds lovely, I think some pics would be in order!

11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Congrats on the new car. If you can impress a 15 year old then it must be awesome. Look forward to pics. Enjoy. :) X

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Dippy

Dippy Registered User

My 15 year old daughter was impressed with my S5 for about 3 seconds before returning to her iPhone.

14. Sandra

You need to drive faster then, lol. (Without breaking speed limit of course)

Audi Bairn and arad85 like this.