Just a few questions

SamHendry

Reaction score
I want to swap my oem HU for aftermarket one on my s3. I have a single din concert stereo ATM and I'm trying to locate the appropriate wiring harness. I don't have a Bose system. Can someone confirm if this lead should work. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A2-A...147?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item43a02b452b

Another thing what is this loose plug hiding behind the side boot cover (behind subwoofer) sorry for pic size.
8fb3c0b2-2c79-4e87-9dfc-4db2d27f7cf0_zpspnkh9dcd.jpg
[/URL]

I don't think that lead will work with your system as its for the Bose system. The plug in your boot will have been attached to a CD changer at one point in its life. Mine was useless when I changed my head unit so it went in the bin!

Thanks for the response. Yeah not sure on the lead. After some googling I thing the pc9-404 might work?

I can't remember what lead I used for mine but I think I went into halfords and asked them which one I needed and went from there. You will need a adapter for the aerial.

Yeah aerial adaptor ordered along with face plate was thinking off a double din conversion but after a bit of searching it seems a load of hassle on a pre facelift car.