Just a few questions new to A6's

HenriEST

Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of buying a 2005/2006 A6 2.0 tdi S line, i wanted an a4 before but they are too pricey for what they are imo, so is there anything i should look out for in that model of A6? i was also looking at the 2.7 tdi's.

I had a b6 audi before but some **** pulled out on me and its written off!! :crying::crying:

Thanks!

If you have the money get the 2.7 as its a V6 runs much smoother and with a re-map you will get better economy (44 mpg on the motorway) i love mine, and its just as cheap to run as an A4.

If you have the money get the 2.7 as its a V6 runs much smoother and with a re-map you will get better economy (44 mpg on the motorway) i love mine, and its just as cheap to run as an A4.
Yep agree with this, Ive a remapped 07 plate 2.7 , A6 with every extra you could think of on it . its brill
:icon_thumright:

Cheers for that, i am looking at the 2.7s but they are alot rare. Anybody here have had trouble with their c6 2.0tdi's??

thanks

I think there's a problem with certain (earlier) 2.0 engines... they re-designed the oil pump drive mechanism a year or two into 2.0 TDI production.

see this thread