[Jun 28, 2015] North Yorkshire Moors Drive Out In Aid of Charity (Harrogate, North Yorkshire)

Right prize for the quiz is sorted :grin:

I'm getting some livery made up for our cars;
What are everyone's opinions on the stickers being on body work e.g doors?

I think everyone should have one for the windscreen, which im doing some designs for at the moment.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Me and Matti also recruited one of the service advisors to join to ranks.

1. (Helifella) Matti, Angela & Hattie.
2. Alan & Carolyn Ward.
3. JordanQuattro
4. (Smokeymike) Mike and Judith
5. Shauns3-Shaun
6. (HullRs3) John and Tony Arnold
7. (Phil-1) Phil co-driver required
8. @A_Davison

@SINGHY are you up for it??
Hi Jordon. Funnily enough I was reading this thread with interest last night but thought it might only be for the flashy S or RS models. Yes count me and my wife (Carol) in. It means we can use the flashy picnic hamper that we received many moons ago as a wedding present. I'm looking forward to hearing what Shaun and others with VCDS can do, also want to see Hellifella's in car camera.

Reactions: HullRs3 and JordanQuattro
No no its completely open to anyone! Just trying to raise some money for a local charity and have some fun in the process!

Reactions: Sandra
2. Alan & Carolyn Ward.
3. JordanQuattro
5. Shauns3-Shaun
7. (Phil-1) Phil co-driver required
8. @A_Davison
9. Singhy & carol

Hi Jordon. Funnily enough I was reading this thread with interest last night but thought it might only be for the flashy S or RS models. Yes count me and my wife (Carol) in. It means we can use the flashy picnic hamper that we received many moons ago as a wedding present. I'm looking forward to hearing what Shaun and others with VCDS can do, also want to see Hellifella's in car camera.

S/RS - haha I & Hattie wish, we'll be in my S-Line & my parents in a Dub Touran!

Any respectable petrol / diesel heads welcome.

Reactions: Phil-1 and Sandra
Oval v3
SIde graphic oval Front door

Gone off the idea of windscreen for safety reasons. I'll get these made up, two for a each car. You can chose where you put it, whether it's body work or on the rear windows!

Last edited:
2 large front & rear the two smaller ones for sides either doors or 3/4 little windows?

How does a little carrot to dangle if front of those who are still undecided...

The prize for the winner of the lunchtime quiz will be a TT for the weekend.

You heard it right kids!!

Harrogate Audi will insure the winner on their insurance but the winner or nominated driver must be over 25, carry a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points on their licence.

How brilliant are they????!!!!!

So c'mon get your names down lets have a great time in aid of a life-saving cause.

What a fantastic prize. :) x

Will have a look at the date and see if I can swap things around. Not sure yet but I'll sure try. Cheers

Can I ask if a decision was made on an entry fee or is it going to be donations?
Also, with regards to the stickers, can we put one sticker on the roof so lorry drivers and passengers in coaches can see?
Already planning on swapping my ASN window stickers for something different for the AITP 20Yrs Of RS Stand.

Righto. Just checked with the missus and I've been granted day release for this, so please put me down as attending.

Will be good to finally meet some of my fellow club members!

I'm really sorry, but just been told that my Brother and Sister in-law are coming that weekend for a family get together.
This is something I can't get out of due to the recent death of my mother in-law.

I'm sorry to let you all down. I know it would have been a great experience.

I wish you all a great day out.

Phil

Reactions: JordanQuattro
2. Alan & Carolyn Ward.
3. JordanQuattro
5. Shauns3-Shaun
7. Curlo
8. @A_Davison
9. Singhy & carol

So I'm ordered large stickers (A2 paper) for roofs, then A3 size for the bonnet and doors.

Reactions: HullRs3 and Sandra
Might be interested if i can change my working hours,can we also clarify is there an entry fee and how much is it, or is it donations as the question has been asked before without a reply

Reactions: HullRs3
Would it be acceptable to invite along a friend who's a fellow car nut, or would that be poor form?

Edited the stickers again.. Suggestion on improvement wecome!
FInal JPG

Reactions: SINGHY
Hi everyone, Been busy sorting my daughter's 4th Birthday Party - wow totally shattered now!!

ALL car nuts welcome and there is no entry fee but very generous donations will be more than welcome on the day - I've got a big bucket!!

@JordanQuattro you have done an amazing job on the designs mate, hats off to you.

I'm finalising the route and will publish over the next few days rather than keep it under wraps till the day.

I'm so happy it's getting more interest.

I'm also trying to get some guys involved from the local photography club to capture the day.
Anyone able to capture the event themselves will be a bonus too.

Unfortunately people I'm away that weekend on holiday with it being my birthday a week today, sorry guys and gals :-( hope to see you all at the monthly meet the following Wednesday....

Reactions: Helifella
Hi, thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I have VIP with Rob Austin Racing for the BTCC at Croft so won't be able to attend.

The event sounds fantastic and hope you all have a cracking day out :D

Reactions: Helifella and Sandra
Thanks for letting us know, hope you both enjoy your events.

I'm going to have a dry run this Sunday and try and mark up the signposts to help navigation and plot the mileage.

Thanks for sharing the route. Looking forward it it.