[Jul 4, 2015] GTI International 2015 (Stratford-Upon-Avon)

I'll be heading up the a34 then through Swindon onto Cirencester etc if anyone is heàding up that way on Sunday?

Reactions: RickyB
@Ricky
@jojo

I may be coming from Brum now,will keep you posted, I am up for a maccies breakfast as usual.

Reactions: RickyB
I'll be heading up the a34 then through Swindon onto Cirencester etc if anyone is heàding up that way on Sunday?

I live on the A44 so if you wanted to carry on up the A34 and then along the A44 I could meet up with you if you wanted?

People from all directions could meet up at the Waitrose in Stratford upon Avon before then going on to Long Marston?

Reactions: Smirky
I live on the A44 so if you wanted to carry on up the A34 and then along the A44 I could meet up with you if you wanted?

People from all directions could meet up at the Waitrose in Stratford upon Avon before then going on to Long Marston?
Ok no Probs are you going up on Sunday ???

I believe our tent and BBQ are making an appearance.

I will be at the Macy Ds in Monkspath on the A3400 at around 8am having breakfast, aiming to turn up @9ish for the event.

Is that the one we met at last time on the stratford road?

Ok cool give me a postcode to aim for McDonald's or shell garage ?as I'll Defneed coffee by then lol o and what time ?
There is a Shell petrol station at OX7 5SX, they have a Costa coffee machine if you want to meet there? I'm happy to meet at what ever time is best for others...

Reactions: Smirky
There is a Shell petrol station at OX7 5SX, they have a Costa coffee machine if you want to meet there? I'm happy to meet at what ever time is best for others...
Ok how long does it take from there ? Aim to get to gti for 8 8-30??

@RickyB - I am going on the Sunday and @jojo is going both days.

I may need a stand pass off someone if they have one spare, so I can come on the stand on Sunday :)

@Smirky that would be great mate, will drop you a message in the week.

Thanks

Yeah no worries says gonna take me over 2hrs can't see it taking me that long to Oxford
The A34 is normally a good run at that time on a Sunday. There is a very short stretch of average speed cameras at Didcot where they are doing road works. Also look out for speed cameras on the A44 and there are various spots where mobile speed vans sit ;-)

The A34 is normally a good run at that time on a Sunday. There is a very short stretch of average speed cameras at Didcot where they are doing road works. Also look out for speed cameras on the A44 and there are various spots where mobile speed vans sit ;-)
Yeah a34 is normally ok speedvans out on a Sunday morning ?

Totally gutted. Missed out on the early bird so now can't get a club stand pass for you guys..

I will coming on Saturday and paying on the gate, I'll run over to the club stand and borrow someone's stand pass to get me onto the stand if that's ok :)

@Nilz , can't make it, too much already to do this weekend. Figuring out how to get to France next week is one of them ! lol

Reactions: jojo
You are welcome to join us on Sunday morning mate, that way we can all hopefully get in together and go on the stand at the same time.
You meeting up near the venue ???

@Jay A3 and @ScottD3 - Coolio see you there
@sidibear - thats a shame mate, will no doubt catch up sometime soon.
@Smirky - we will be meeting in the Mcdonalds on Stratford Road in Solihull and leave from there to get to the show, postcode is B90 4EL. Will confirm times later.

@Nilz
I may have a wander over and see you there :racer:

Reactions: Nilz
I'm coming from down south ,I had heard waitrose mentioned near the venue

Just so you know were we will be - been sent the club stand plan

Attachments

• GTI Club Stand Plan.png
    GTI Club Stand Plan.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: voorhees