[Jul 4, 2015] GTI International 2015 (Stratford-Upon-Avon)

I thought they had sorted the f1 traffic? What time does it kick off on Sunday?

I didn't mean that it was going to be choc-a-blok per say, just a heads up for those coming from the south to expect F1 fans along the M1 and M40. Lucky I'm on the otherside. I had to give up my F1 plans due to work commitments, so I'm attending this event instead, as it's only 20 miles for me.

I didn't mean that it was going to be choc-a-blok per say, just a heads up for those coming from the south to expect F1 fans along the M1 and M40. Lucky I'm on the otherside. I had to give up my F1 plans due to work commitments, so I'm attending this event instead, as it's only 20 miles for me.
There's only one Grand Prix and that's moto gp :)

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Adam Heath
Got my ticket see you all there on the Sunday :)

Reactions: V6 Quatt and jojo
Anyone know if there is likely to be a rolling road present????

You'd think there would Def be one they'd make a killing !

my clubstand pass dont say audi sport on it ! should it ???

We will be there as per normal.. Really hoping to run the cars this year, (something I never get to do)

LVSR will be offering some great deals on the day on Revo software and also be doing various deals on over the weekend on hardware :)

Reactions: jojo
Is anyone heading up from the south coast?or convoy meeting up somewhere along the way????

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Its my 1st time at GTI,what time should i arrive to avoid traffic or is it impossible to avoid.im happy to follow or meet up with someone.shropshire way.

Anyone convoying from London? for the Sunday, The club stand ticket is £13.50, am i right :S as their website looks really confusing.. and tonights the deadline :sob:

I'm pretty sure the closing date for advanced tickets was today at midday?

my clubstand pass dont say audi sport on it ! should it ???
Ticket arrived today ,club stand pass came aswell 2 of them for some reason,and mine don't say Audi sport on them either??????

Anyone convoying from London? for the Sunday, The club stand ticket is £13.50, am i right :S as their website looks really confusing.. and tonights the deadline :sob:
Club stand is free but the entrance ticket is £13.50

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
My ticket also arrived today and my club stand pass doesn't have Audi-sport.Net on it either, it just says 'Club Display'...

Reactions: Smirky
i spoke to auto metrix about the clubstand pass s it dont matter , they only allocate the right amount to each clubstand , the sudi sport one is quite big i believe

i spoke to auto metrix about the clubstand pass s it dont matter , they only allocate the right amount to each clubstand , the sudi sport one is quite big i believe
Ok cool still don't no why I got sent 2 ?

I'll be there on Sunday :)

If you have a Club Stand Pass do we have to be on the stand by a certain time or can we just rock up when we like?

Any savvy members going that can wire a boost gauge in for me for a few beer tokens on the day???

All set for the weekend! Travelling up on the Friday around midday . last year left it a bit late and was battling with rain and wind in the dark ( not fun ) .

Is anyone going to be there on the Friday!??

Good point! an error on there part i guess

I believe the gates open at 8am on Sunday.

Ricky, there are normally a few that meet up in the morning from Brum I am going from Leicester this year, otherwise I would have said join up with me, @jojo should be going so you could catch up with him.

Reactions: V6 Quatt