Attendee list [Jul 19, 2015] Scottish Car Show (Edinburgh)

Looks like we're getting some good numbers coming :)

Reactions: RS5 JON
OK guys I will be looking for the money for the early bird tickets for this years Scottish Car Show real soon. Forms have to be in by latest end of April. The price of tickets after this date are £15.

Adults - £10 and passengers - £10.
Children go FREE

Payment by PayPal friends & family payment to info@brotek.co.uk. Remember and leave a comment so I know exactly who you are.

Still NO reply from ASN HQ ref the BBQ and tent so if you read this Adam/Rob please can you get in touch. Cheers

Can either Rob or Adam please get in touch ASAP please as texts, PM's and emails have been sent to organize the ASN tent and BBQ for this years SCS without reply. I need a definite answer to whether or not they will be made available which we were promised on several occassions. Sandra can you chase up aswell please. Cheers cuz.

any folks from the lanarkshire area going to this? thinking of meeting somewhere and driving up if so, could meet at peggy whites and jump on the M8 from there

Reactions: Brodster
We'll be setting up the day before (hopefully, sorting 30+ cars will take longer than the 12 we had last year, plus the tent will have to go up). Or aim to be there for probably 7-8am on the Sunday as there'll be a queue to get in and gates close at 9am for cars going on stands.

I will have moved by this time next month to my new house in Lanark so will be convoying from over there. There are afew peole still to pay for their early bird tickets whose cars are going on the stand...can you please get in touch as I need all the money in by tomorrow latest as I want all forms and info fired off to SCS organsiers by end of week. Cheers

Reactions: MartayMcFly
I will have moved by this time next month to my new house in Lanark so will be convoying from over there. There are afew peole still to pay for their early bird tickets whose cars are going on the stand...can you please get in touch as I need all the money in by tomorrow latest as I want all forms and info fired off to SCS organsiers by end of week. Cheers

Mark,
Your going to need a BIG removal van to move the "Barn".
Good luck with the move, hope it all goes smoothly.
JG

Reactions: Brodster
Barn is all packed up John. All into my garage now. Just need to start boxing up rooms now and its a waiting game. Hopefully get the keys on the 1st and then slow time move in 7-10 days after that. Fingers crossed and then its revamp big garage into new detailing studio and drive in tuning workshop. Im looking forward to it.

All sounds good Mark, should all be over with in no time, but until then it's " Stress, stress and more stress" but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :)
JG
ps. can you post meeting arrangements for Crieff, I'm not on f/book.
Cheers

@Brodster just seen your message can i send cash your way tomorrow? And i live in carluke mate so i could meet up with you no problem dude

Let me know please mate didn't realise you needed cash so soon just seen your message last night

Looking forward to this! Sadly I won't have a car on the stand anymore as the Audi is gone and I don't think my new car will be welcome haha hope we get some nice weather for it

Reactions: Sandra
This show is fast approaching. If you attending please rsvp on top post.:) x

This show is fast approaching. If you attending please rsvp on top post.:) x
My name is already there Sandra and I've paid mark for my ticket a while ago just thought I would post up since I've not been on for a while to see if there's any more news etc

Hi if there is any space on the stand I would love to come along I already have my ticket

Thanks Bob

Unfortunately the list for the stand was submitted months ago, and there is already a waiting list should anyone drop out last minute.

Unfortunately the list for the stand was submitted months ago, and there is already a waiting list should anyone drop out last minute.

Marty, can you post any arrangements ect for the show, as some of us are not on facebook.
Cheers
JG

Plans are still quite... vague... right now. There will be at least some of us there on Saturday afternoon to begin setting up the tent etc (@Brodster will have to confirm with Adam). The remaining members will need to be there for approx 7am to make sure we can get everyone in before the gates close at 9am. The details of where we'll meet up outside before heading in need to be finalised so we make sure everyone is in one group for entry.

Updates nearer the show will posted here as well as on Facebook (though really that'll be for the back and forth more than the final plan). This is an audi-sport.net stand, don't forget, so facebook groups etc will be directed here for information as it arrives.

It's outdoors

Club stand be there so look out for it. :) x

Tickets will hopefully be here next week so I will try to get them all out as soon as I get them. The Northern guys tickets will posted to point of contact that has already been arranged which is Andrew Breakall - he shall distribute to all at a mini meet beforehand. I will do the same for guys down here. Stand cars will be onsite from 7am onwards as we have to build the tent and arrange cars. I will update shortly with more times.

Hi I haven't seen anything on ASN with regards to payment or delivery of tickets. Is this something that will be dealt with on the morning of the show?

Hi I haven't seen anything on ASN with regards to payment or delivery of tickets. Is this something that will be dealt with on the morning of the show?

We are only organising tickets/passes for the cars being shown on the stand, not just for members who are coming along (as that'd be impossible to keep on top of). Everyone else will have to get their/your own tickets directly, or pay on the gate. If you were signed up to be on the stand, you should have already paid @Brodster for the ticket(s).

Ah i see. Shame I would have liked to be on the stand. But have made a decision to go to late. Never mind. There will always be the opportunity next year

HI Sandra, I would be interested to come along for the event. do you have any place for my car on stand let me know. I have a Audi A7 quattro Black Edition 2015 Facelift one with callipers painted in red. I have not bought my tickets yet, let me know the best way to purchase the tickets. \thanks

HI Sandra, I would be interested to come along for the event. do you have any place for my car on stand let me know. I have a Audi A7 quattro Black Edition 2015 Facelift one with callipers painted in red. I have not bought my tickets yet, let me know the best way to purchase the tickets. \thanks
Hi, sorry all the places are taken on the clubstand. To purchase tickets in advance go to Scottish car show website, you usually save a few pounds, but they are available on the day. Come over to the clubstand when you arrive and say hello and meet some of us. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I will come to the stand to say hello. in the mean time if any cancelations comes through please let me know.
cheers

Thanks Sandra, I will come to the stand to say hello. in the mean time if any cancelations comes through please let me know.
cheers
I certainly will. Look forward to seeing you at the show in few weeks time. :) x

Tickets will hopefully be here next week so I will try to get them all out as soon as I get them. The Northern guys tickets will posted to point of contact that has already been arranged which is Andrew Breakall - he shall distribute to all at a mini meet beforehand. I will do the same for guys down here. Stand cars will be onsite from 7am onwards as we have to build the tent and arrange cars. I will update shortly with more times.

Any updates on tickets Mark, still waiting on mines + beadieb7's, and x2 passenger's?
JG

SCS UPDATE : I have the tickets so see below for timings on the day as they need to be adhered to as organisors rules Im afraid for safety purposes. This is applicable to all that have been told by myself that they are on the ASN stand. Meeting point will be at 0700 at Hermiston Gait carpark opposite Krispy Kreme Edinburgh. This is where I will distribute tickets and car passes for the stand. You will be given x1 wrist band and a carpass that must be displayed. We all must go in convoy to the desiganted meet point outside the venue (anyone that is late and pitches up by themself will not get in so we all need to be together) We will drive along past the airport and into the West side carpark entrance where we will be checked for passes and tickets. We will then be directed to our allocated area where we shall put up the tent, arrange and clean our cars and fire up the BBQ for some brekkie (if anyone wants it) Afew of us have been shopping for provisions for the BBQ but if anyone wants to bring food then please crack on.....the more the merrier. Please let me know if your going to be late/not attend as we cannot wait as everyone MUST be together to gain entance onto the grounds. Any problems please give me a ring - 07837 954862. I've booked the weather so see you all bright and early Sunday morning. I will be bringing a bootful of AW products as normal if anyone requires anything.

2 days to go and all cars have confirmed as coming.......stand is full so 24 cars on display. And what a spread of cars I have.......should keep the crowds happy. See you all Sunday morning, bright and early.