Attendee list [Jul 19, 2015] Scottish Car Show (Edinburgh)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score

OK guys next years Scottish Car Show date has been released and its gonna be a biggie. Sunday 19th July 2015. Venue is the same as last year. Please use the RSVP button if you attending. Lets make this a huge success.

The booking forms are being sent out next Monday, so can start taking names a bit more formally then. Still aiming for 30+ cars, and this year I'm going to get people to commit upfront. Are we still 'on' for booking the tent and flags?

Reactions: Sandra
Hey Sandra
What's the format/requirements for this ?
Are the cars on a stand/ group pitch or something ?

I'd be quite keen !

Ross

Reactions: Sandra
Yes Ross. :) x

Reactions: MartayMcFly
How do I get rid of google maps to rsvp... Its covering the selections on iphone?

I'll be there guys don't know what i will be in the 100 or TT.

Theres also afew guys up North in Aberdeen that are coming that want their names put down - Scott Byiers (S3) and Lewis Skene (A5 3.0TDI) Also Alastair Brown (RS3)

Last edited:
How do I get rid of google maps to rsvp... Its covering the selections on iphone?

jack, turn your iphone to landscape and you will see the yes button. I can assure you that it works. :) x

Looking forward to this event. Will be a good day If the weather is the same as last year.

:audibash:Ahhh...can't make this date im afraid as we will be on hols abroad...would have been nice to me up with everyone

Reactions: weebeasTTie
Definetely in for this. Cracking day last year and this year is shaping up to be even better.

Let me know what you require for up front confirmations marty and il send you money over to secure my space.

The non-members I have on the list through facebook, not sure if we can just manually add names? And have suggested they sign up as members here too.

Another couple of non members going but have asked them to join up.

1. Scott Byiers (S3)
2. Lewis Skene (A5 3.0TDI)
3. Alastair Brown (RS3)
4. Neil MacKinnon (S3)
5. Stuart Callison (S1)

I am also very much in for this :)

Reactions: Brodster and MartayMcFly
Finally joined! Thanks Mark for putting my name up, I'll be there in the S1 :)

Finally joined! Thanks Mark for putting my name up, I'll be there in the S1 :)
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Right youz lot........thanks to all that have put their names down for this years SCS..........Were gonna make this an epic show this year as were trying to get the ASN tent and BBQ up so if you know that your coming but only to spectate then get your name down. The more people we have the better it is. We have a list of 30 cars for the stand so far and surrounding area and still more to be invited.

Reactions: RS5 JON
Groupon deal - Fast track admission: x1- £12, x2-£22, family of 4 - £35.

Is this a better deal than we get if our cars are on the club stand, and can we use these tickets to get in if we're on club stand?
JG

No, and no. Our tickets will be £10 each, and we have to be in before the show opens so fast-track is useless.

Reactions: RS5 JON
How do I sign up ?

Done thanks

This is going to be MASSIVE if everyone turns up. Audi's everywhere! :hubbahubba:
JG

I've signed up , looking forward to that weekend hope to have the paint work done on my S8 5.2 V10 by then :)be great to meet up with some great Audis at the show

Yep its gonna be a biggie............one last piece of the jigsaw required and thats whether or not the tent and BBQ are gonna be coming. I sent a PM to ASN admin asking if hes coming up so I shall leave it up to him to respond either by PM or on here.

Reactions: MartayMcFly and RS5 JON