Attendee list [Jul 19, 2015] Scottish Car Show (Edinburgh)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter

OK guys next years Scottish Car Show date has been released and its gonna be a biggie. Sunday 19th July 2015. Venue is the same as last year. Please use the RSVP button if you attending. Lets make this a huge success.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I'll be there, again

Brodster

Me too. I think the usual clan members will be there Marty.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
The booking forms are being sent out next Monday, so can start taking names a bit more formally then. Still aiming for 30+ cars, and this year I'm going to get people to commit upfront. Are we still 'on' for booking the tent and flags?

discodeek

Hey Sandra
What's the format/requirements for this ?
Are the cars on a stand/ group pitch or something ?

I'd be quite keen !

Ross

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter

Higgsy

Hard To Spin
Massively in...with bells on.

turbonutz

should be there :)

S3_Jacko

How do I get rid of google maps to rsvp... Its covering the selections on iphone?

JG51 AUD

I'm up for this guys. :thumbs up:so count me in.
JG

Brodster

Theres also afew guys up North in Aberdeen that are coming that want their names put down - Scott Byiers (S3) and Lewis Skene (A5 3.0TDI) Also Alastair Brown (RS3)

Last edited:

stuartm

VCDS Map User
Looking forward to this event. Will be a good day If the weather is the same as last year.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
The non-members I have on the list through facebook, not sure if we can just manually add names? And have suggested they sign up as members here too.

Brodster

Another couple of non members going but have asked them to join up.

1. Scott Byiers (S3)
2. Lewis Skene (A5 3.0TDI)
3. Alastair Brown (RS3)
4. Neil MacKinnon (S3)
5. Stuart Callison (S1)

Higgsy

Hard To Spin
I am also very much in for this :)

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
@Benw92 Get your name down for this

Brodster

Right youz lot........thanks to all that have put their names down for this years SCS..........Were gonna make this an epic show this year as were trying to get the ASN tent and BBQ up so if you know that your coming but only to spectate then get your name down. The more people we have the better it is. We have a list of 30 cars for the stand so far and surrounding area and still more to be invited.

JG51 AUD

Groupon deal - Fast track admission: x1- £12, x2-£22, family of 4 - £35.

Is this a better deal than we get if our cars are on the club stand, and can we use these tickets to get in if we're on club stand?
JG

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
No, and no. Our tickets will be £10 each, and we have to be in before the show opens so fast-track is useless.

JG51 AUD

Cheers Martay, just trying to get us a better deal. ;)
JG

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
How do I sign up ?
Click at the top corner beside the map where it says 'Yes', click the circle. Not sure if you have to then hit 'Post'

Last edited:

JG51 AUD

This is going to be MASSIVE if everyone turns up. Audi's everywhere! :hubbahubba:
JG

Lee Shirley

I've signed up , looking forward to that weekend hope to have the paint work done on my S8 5.2 V10 by then :)be great to meet up with some great Audis at the show

Brodster

Yep its gonna be a biggie............one last piece of the jigsaw required and thats whether or not the tent and BBQ are gonna be coming. I sent a PM to ASN admin asking if hes coming up so I shall leave it up to him to respond either by PM or on here.