[Jul 17, 2016] Scottish Car Show 2016 (Edinburgh)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Scottish Car Show 2016

17th July 2016 @ The Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh

Right guys.......after having 2 months of log in problems I have managed to get back onto the forum (no idea why but EuanS2 figured it out). Will be putting up info shortly and Dougie will be organising tickets etc etc as he wanted to take a leading role in this years organisation.

Reactions: Feejscott and RS5 JON
Right guys.......after having 2 months of log in problems I have managed to get back onto the forum (no idea why but EuanS2 figured it out). Will be putting up info shortly and Dougie will be organising tickets etc etc as he wanted to take a leading role in this years organisation.
Who is Dougie?

I would love to come. I've been unable to login to this forum since I joined a few weeks ago. Thankfully it seems the good people at Audi-Sport have heard our pleas!
Where was the 2015 show? Is it a competition? How is it judged etc?

Who is all up for this?
Im going to start up a list for those interested and I have someone contacting SCS to see about getting the same plot as last year - Brodster will keep us in the right for planning but he is too busy to run with this :)

Reactions: Brodster and Daveheson
Well done for stepping up to take over the organisation :) I'm on the original list and would still like a place. Might be worth using the list on SAC as a lot of people are already on it and keen for a spot, saves anybody being removed or missed out

Reactions: Brodster and Feejscott
Well done for stepping up to take over the organisation :) I'm on the original list and would still like a place. Might be worth using the list on SAC as a lot of people are already on it and keen for a spot, saves anybody being removed or missed out

not just me - but we couldnt not have a stand :)
the original list still stands however we will amalgamate the 2 sites together as a lot from the original are in here also.

Last edited:
Not all members are in sac. The list for this event remains on here

Reactions: Feejscott
Once we have contacted SCS I will publish the list up here :)
we need all audi sport members interested (SAC members or not) to reply here whether they want in the stand - I will ensure the list is kept up to date

we need all audi sport members interested (SAC members or not) to reply here whether they want in the stand - I will ensure the list is kept up to date
Members from audi-sport.net must all get fair chance as it is audi-sport.net stand

Reactions: RS5 JON
Members from audi-sport.net must all get fair chance as it is audi-sport.net stand

Of course Sandra it will be 1 list - just waiting to ensure we are getting the go ahead with SCS and the stand before creating the list - there are a few of other SAC lot members of this forum too :)

Glad that's clear.

It is actually a merge of Audi-Sport and Scottish Audi Clan and all efforts will be made as we have done for the last 4 years which have been highly successful especially last year winning best stand due to Adam being a star. Obviously there will be a list on here and on SAC and the majority of attendees over the last few years have been in both. I will be guiding Fhiona and her team as I cannot dedicate the time to organise it fully this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob stone and Feejscott
I'm hopeful to bring my dad's RS6 with me if he let's me lol if not the S4 will have to do lol

Reactions: Feejscott, Brodster and RS5 JON
Put my name onto this list then please!

Reactions: RS5 JON and Feejscott
Also Darren Burt Rs6 and Alastair Brown Rs7...

Reactions: Brodster and Bob stone
Done...

I know Darren Burt isn't on here and not sure about Alastair but both cars are well worth having on stand!! One of the cleanest rs6's in the UK if not further afield and rs7 currently at 750bhp soon to be over 1000

Reactions: Brodster and Feejscott
I'm up for it as missed it last year when I sold my rs3.
The latest s3 will be fit this year tho

Reactions: Brodster, Feejscott, RS5 JON and 1 other person
Done...

I know Darren Burt isn't on here and not sure about Alastair but both cars are well worth having on stand!! One of the cleanest rs6's in the UK if not further afield and rs7 currently at 750bhp soon to be over 1000

yeah been in the RS7 ... its a monster!

Reactions: Philip_98
Signed up on SAC but deffo interested.

Yep the RS7 is a beast and should attract alot of interest. Liked your giggles when you were on film @ Crail Fhiona. Not surprised though. You have my number if you need info with all this. Lets make it so as per our group chat last night...........;)

Reactions: Daveheson
Finally get to see your motor up close Chop, should be a good day if last years anything to go by.
JG

yeh i'm looking forward to it, be good to meet some people off here, might even treat the car to a polish :)

Great bunch of Audi minded guys & gals last year, and all up for a laugh, shouldn't be any different this year.

JG

Reactions: Chop.
Cheers Mark, I'm a bit out the loop not being on f/book.
Hope you & Mrs B are well.
Give me a shout if you guys are meeting up sometime, be nice to catch up.

JG

I declared my interest in going a few weeks back. I'm just wondering, do you guys go as just spectators, or exhibitors, or as a club?
Pardon me, if I'm asking questions ya'll are tired of answering!

I declared my interest in going a few weeks back. I'm just wondering, do you guys go as just spectators, or exhibitors, or as a club?
Pardon me, if I'm asking questions ya'll are tired of answering!

This thread is for club stand cars, we won best out door club stand last year, so hoping to get the same result this year. :trophy:
JG

Oh ok. So, just being a lowly member of the forum doesn't suffice to be I closed huh? Lol
And an ugly, brutish, clinically well kept and tweaked Q7 wouldn't really fit in either I presume?!

Oh ok. So, just being a lowly member of the forum doesn't suffice to be I closed huh? Lol
And an ugly, brutish, clinically well kept and tweaked Q7 wouldn't really fit in either I presume?!

Everyone is welcome as far as I know, no matter what car you have,(as long as it's an Audi, lol) stick your name on the above attending list.

See you there, :yahoo:
JG

Of course Sandra it will be 1 list - just waiting to ensure we are getting the go ahead with SCS and the stand before creating the list - there are a few of other SAC lot members of this forum too :)

Is there a list yet? I've heard it's been on facebook for a while, surely members without f/b should be informed.

JG