[Jul 17, 2016] Scottish Car Show 2016 (Edinburgh)

JG51 AUD

has this been binned then ? any update ?

i cant stand face ****

Looks like it Chop, oh well there's always AITP for me, road trip! :racer:

JG

JG51 AUD

13th & 14th Aug. See Major UK Events section or google it.

I've been the past 3 years, it's a good weekend Chop, let me know if your up for it, if so and you camping, you'll need to get booked pretty soon. It's a two day event this year, usually just the Sunday, so I'll be going down on the Friday and back up the road Monday.

JG

Brodster

Its still on - just the organisers have been on holiday guys so will PM you.

Gazjs

Went along today after an absence of a couple of years.

Very disappointed. Over priced and lacked any real entertainment. Only 1 track show which was terrible .....

Did anyone else attend? I couldn't see any Audi stand?

JG51 AUD

Went along today after an absence of a couple of years.

Very disappointed. Over priced and lacked any real entertainment. Only 1 track show which was terrible .....

Did anyone else attend? I couldn't see any Audi stand?

I was there mate, same as you, not impressed. Nothing much different from last year.

SAC had a stand down next to the riding school, they had some nice motors on show.

JG

Gazjs

I was there mate, same as you, not impressed. Nothing much different from last year.

SAC had a stand down next to the riding school, they had some nice motors on show.

JG
I was around this way as well, pity I missed it :(

Brodster

Wasnt a bad day to be fair....weather stayed dry. We had 20 cars on our stand over at the riding school but felt that the total attendance was way down on last year for some reason. The top 50 cars inside wasnt even 50............there were only 30 cars listed which was a massive drop on last year.